• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] p970 No Sim service after stock ICS.. HELPPPPPP!!

Search This thread
Feb 24, 2014
Plz Help Me.. I will be very thnkfull to You. I just converted my LG KU5900 to P970 and flashed Stock ics in it.
I just lost the baseband ( I Guess ) . No Service, sim could not be read. When I try to *#06# it says null IMEI.. I am stuck plz help me. I beg U guys.:( Other than that I could not even Install custom Rom as I cant get into recovery Mod.. When ever i try to enter it Using ROM Manager my cell restarts and hard resets automatically...! :confused:

androcraze

Jan 11, 2013
Plz Help Me.. I will be very thnkfull to You. I just converted my LG KU5900 to P970 and flashed Stock ics in it.
I just lost the baseband ( I Guess ) . No Service, sim could not be read. When I try to *#06# it says null IMEI.. I am stuck plz help me. I beg U guys.:( Other than that I could not even Install custom Rom as I cant get into recovery Mod.. When ever i try to enter it Using ROM Manager my cell restarts and hard resets automatically...! :confused:

Will this restore your IMEI?:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1941644

If you want ICS, you could also flash a custom image (Marvel 12, IZS). Both of those required flashing the baseband separately.

Reactions: musisakkikus123

androcraze

Jan 11, 2013
Thanks alot I will Try .... And is there any alternative way to install CWM via smart flash tools??

I used adb. Never tried anything else. You can also try:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1487105

I've been using TWRP recently, but CWM worked fine.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

DUde this Putty is not opening and when I connect my p970 in CP USB Mode Connect/Disconnect voice come from computer constantly:mad:

I'd do a keyword search on this forum for IMEI and see what comes up. I'd also scour the original thread and see if someone else had your issue.

I've never had to do what you're doing, so I can only provide links. It could be a lost IMEI number, or just a baseband issue. There are certain implications if you've lost (and can't recover) the IMEI.

Reactions: musisakkikus123
Feb 24, 2014
I have tried many custom roms but still the problem prisists . No IMEI dude to which I could not connect to mobile network. other than that everythings working good wifi etc.. HHEEELLLPP

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Will this restore your IMEI?:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1941644

If you want ICS, you could also flash a custom image (Marvel 12, IZS). Both of those required flashing the baseband separately.
    Thanks alot I will Try .... And is there any alternative way to install CWM via smart flash tools??

I used adb. Never tried anything else. You can also try:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1487105

I've been using TWRP recently, but CWM worked fine.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

DUde this Putty is not opening and when I connect my p970 in CP USB Mode Connect/Disconnect voice come from computer constantly:mad:

I'd do a keyword search on this forum for IMEI and see what comes up. I'd also scour the original thread and see if someone else had your issue.

I've never had to do what you're doing, so I can only provide links. It could be a lost IMEI number, or just a baseband issue. There are certain implications if you've lost (and can't recover) the IMEI.