• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] planing to re discover 4.1 rom

which one s best

• Jellybean 4.2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

pradeepmaddy

hey guys

we all know JB 4.1.x series is perfect for our device ... so far i seen 4.2 s not good for us .. lots of bugs .... so i planned to re-discover 4.1 rom with advance settings and themed .... will try to add advance function on that .. so i need your answers here.. if users need really gud stock themed and advance rom.. i will make ... so friends comment your opinion below ... weather shall i cook stock advance themed rom or not???

kundan.lohar

Mar 21, 2013
Rajasthan,India
hey guys

we all know JB 4.1.x series is perfect for our device ... so far i seen 4.2 s not good for us .. lots of bugs .... so i planned to re-discover 4.1 rom with advance settings and themed .... will try to add advance function on that .. so i need your answers here.. if users need really gud stock themed and advance rom.. i will make ... so friends comment your opinion below ... weather shall i cook stock advance themed rom or not???
Go ahead bro I am waiting

[email protected]

liveXtrm

Aug 12, 2013
Bangalore
ya bro. we all r waiting for a good 4.1 rom. If u import the toggle and notification from 4.2 then its enough. For theme stock is good but I like xperia luncher. Thanks bro for working again on 4.1 Rom

liveXtrm

Aug 12, 2013
Bangalore
4.1 is super smooth. After trying all the 4.2 roms currently im using stock 4.1.1 rom. If u import the toggle and some theming then it would be great.
LIke zen UI lock screen and luncher:good:

Aamirzkhan

Jan 16, 2014
Rampur (up)
hey guys

yeah bro go for it.. i am also looking for a rom with 4.1..
evry rom with 4.2 for canvas 2 is laggy and bulky....
please bro cook a rom for us

ponnex

Nov 5, 2010
Cagayan de Oro
bro I got MyPhone A919 Duo a phone same with Micromax A110 the only difference by far notice is the different configuration of its proximity sensor, cause flashing different kernel will result to not working prox sensor other that that everything is okay. So WE MyPhone A919 Duo users stick a lot on 4.1.x rather than on 4.2.x and we do have lots of developers (themeing and modding) in our page and we even have our own CUSTOM ROMS TOO! B) if you need help on 4.1.x we are very grateful and would like to help examples of our CUSTOM ROMS are KALAWAKAN Roms which is in version 1,2,3, and V4 (s5 themed); Hypernex, YONIP, Galaxycream, etc and of course my rom that im modding ;)

trying to create S5 status bar theme on 4.1.x and trying to mod quicksettings using spacecaker and akash akya guides.

some screen shots

VN36lUh.png

FACEBOOK page

-----
some 4.1 custom roms
http://a919a110.wordpress.com/

Prabhdeep

Jul 7, 2013
Ludhiana
hey guys

Ya bro make 4.1 roms taking stock rom4.1.1 as base and add new features and make samsung or sony ui please hard request

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey guys

Go for it bro
    4.2 ROMs are so laggy.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Free mobile app
    try VIP rom
    forget laggs and buggs