• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Please link for ZTE K3DX-V5G firmware.

Search This thread

John072021

Jul 21, 2021
thankyou uhm im struggling with google apps can you help me? please how to install gapps with this stock rom?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-22-14-32-07.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-22-14-32-07.png
    569.5 KB · Views: 5

B83C

Dec 7, 2020
Behind you
Asus ZenFone 2
Would you mind clarifying what the problem is? Missing Google play store or not being able to install any apps? If it's the first case, then grab a gapp package from their official site and flash it via twrp, or sideload it from your pc and also note that the device is running on an ARM64 arch and Android 5.1.1.

John072021

Jul 21, 2021
Would you mind clarifying what the problem is? Missing Google play store or not being able to install any apps? If it's the first case, then grab a gapp package from their official site and flash it via twrp, or sideload it from your pc and also note that the device is running on an ARM64 arch and Android 5.1.1.

Would you mind clarifying what the problem is? Missing Google play store or not being able to install any apps? If it's the first case, then grab a gapp package from their official site and flash it via twrp, or sideload it from your pc and also note that the device is running on an ARM64 arch and Android 5
right now im downloading it i'll try

Reactions: B83C

B83C

Dec 7, 2020
Behind you
Asus ZenFone 2
Not sure cuz it's rather different from V5G beside their appearance. What I have gleaned from github is that Nubia nx529j has the same processor as V5G. This is the only piece of info I have for you, you might also want to look around in 4PDA

Top Liked Posts