[Q] Poll for Stock(Rooted) T800 ANK1 Theme

Theme for stock T800 ANK1

• Yes, but with a Basic Blue only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry, running custom rom (Please post what rom)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Hi I am on mobile. But i cant see the poll so.. Ill post here +1 for me. I tryed to theme myself... But couldnt change the framework.

What problems did u have. And what system, VTS, MultAPKtool and version of apktool were u using. Your reply will help what not to start with. Usually it's settings is the problem, not the framework-res.apk.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reactions: DUHAsianSKILLZ

DUHAsianSKILLZ

Aug 6, 2014
Columbus
What problems did u have. And what system, VTS, MultAPKtool and version of apktool were u using. Your reply will help what not to start with. Usually it's settings is the problem, not the framework-res.apk.

I used ticklemyandroid for windows 8.1 and a 32bit pc. I forget the apk tools and that such as they installed for when i installed ticklemyandroid. Like I didnt know where to start as Im still a newbie at this. I was trying find where the powermenu and volume panels are at so I can theme since discreet blue systemUI works fine on T800. I decompiled the framework-res. Apk and all that. Thanks!

Tkkg1994

Recognized Contributor / Inactive Recognized Devel
Jun 10, 2014
Coding City
How many of you are interested in a theme for the T800 running ANK1... This would be a pure stock theme not tied to any custom rom. Theme would be custom images and shifted anything Android green to blue.

Very very very interested man! I'm looking for a great theme since a long time! :D
I wanted a theme to include in my rom, but didn't find a very stable till now. So we will see :)

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
I used ticklemyandroid for windows 8.1 and a 32bit pc. I forget the apk tools and that such as they installed for when i installed ticklemyandroid. Like I didnt know where to start as Im still a newbie at this. I was trying find where the powermenu and volume panels are at so I can theme since discreet blue systemUI works fine on T800. I decompiled the framework-res. Apk and all that. Thanks!

Power menu icons have been in the past located in framework. And volume in systemui. Will let u know once I am rooted and start to dig in. First will come a themed sysui, then settings and then the framework and whatever I do. May not do much, it all depends if we will get lollipop on the T800.. Don't want to spend a much of time for a theme that could be outdated in a few months. Sorry, I am late to the device or would started one a long time ago. I HATE ANDROID GREEN!

Reactions: DUHAsianSKILLZ

DUHAsianSKILLZ

Aug 6, 2014
Columbus
Thanks! I couldnt figure out what folder they were in and which photos are which. Discreet blue themes systmeui works fine for T800 just not the framework in which we just need the framework themed

DUHAsianSKILLZ

Aug 6, 2014
Columbus
I totally agree. Just feeling out the number of folks who would use a theme. Thanks

Well after a while, we have a theme that's like almost done. But I can't find the XML for that top part of the status bar. I edited a few xmls in drawbles and also the values and no go. Can you help us out with just that part? There's a theme thread in themes and apps thread. I tried everything

Attachments

• 1426427420821.jpg
    1426427420821.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 59

DUHAsianSKILLZ

Aug 6, 2014
Columbus
How many of you are interested in a theme for the T800 running ANK1... This would be a pure stock theme not tied to any custom rom. Theme would be custom images and shifted anything Android green to blue.

Now that lollipop is out... I kinda would like one :p The vrtheme method doesn't work on lollipop (maybe something I did wrong) but I made a Base zip which works on lollipop. Advanced apk tool works fine decompiling. The only problem I have is editing the notification bars. I cant seem to the find xml to change the colors. A little bit has changed so yeah. Hopefully you can get on going for lollipop :D

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Now that lollipop is out... I kinda would like one :p The vrtheme method doesn't work on lollipop (maybe something I did wrong) but I made a Base zip which works on lollipop. Advanced apk tool works fine decompiling. The only problem I have is editing the notification bars. I cant seem to the find xml to change the colors. A little bit has changed so yeah. Hopefully you can get on going for lollipop :D

Once I get my hands on lollipop I will see what I can do. For I just upgraded my main pc. So I don't have one setup yet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi I am on mobile. But i cant see the poll so.. Ill post here +1 for me. I tryed to theme myself... But couldnt change the framework.

Very very very interested man! I'm looking for a great theme since a long time! :D
    I wanted a theme to include in my rom, but didn't find a very stable till now. So we will see :)

Power menu icons have been in the past located in framework. And volume in systemui. Will let u know once I am rooted and start to dig in. First will come a themed sysui, then settings and then the framework and whatever I do. May not do much, it all depends if we will get lollipop on the T800.. Don't want to spend a much of time for a theme that could be outdated in a few months. Sorry, I am late to the device or would started one a long time ago. I HATE ANDROID GREEN!

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone