[Q] Poor multitasking performance

Search This thread

andeld

Jun 19, 2009
Hello guys!

I just want to ask if i'm the only one who has LG 4X HD and has poor multitasking performance. I had HTC One S (S4 version) for a couple of months and i thought i could make an upgrade with this Lg phone. But i don't know if it's from the software, the hardware or it's just the phone itself. When i'm on Opera Mobile with only 3 tabs opened and want to switch from one tab to another, the animation it's very laggy. When i'm playing a game, let's say CSR Racing for 30 minutes, if i just press Home button to go to Apex Launcher i have lag for a couple of seconds...it's just staying freezed for 4-5 seconds and then i can see the launcher. And it's not like the launcher isn't on RAM memory cause i know how it is.

I was on Stock Jb when i bought the phone. I rooted and all this stuff and now i'm on "Enox rom [stock v20d]". All the lags that i'm having are on Enox. I'm sad because now i'm feeling that HTC One S (which was dual core) was way more better than LG 4x. I had no lags on HTC.

So, guys, pls tell me: it's the phone? Or should i try another ROMs?

Thanks a lot for your answers!

Flying_Bear

Jan 16, 2011
Hello guys!

I just want to ask if i'm the only one who has LG 4X HD and has poor multitasking performance. I had HTC One S (S4 version) for a couple of months and i thought i could make an upgrade with this Lg phone. But i don't know if it's from the software, the hardware or it's just the phone itself. When i'm on Opera Mobile with only 3 tabs opened and want to switch from one tab to another, the animation it's very laggy. When i'm playing a game, let's say CSR Racing for 30 minutes, if i just press Home button to go to Apex Launcher i have lag for a couple of seconds...it's just staying freezed for 4-5 seconds and then i can see the launcher. And it's not like the launcher isn't on RAM memory cause i know how it is.

I was on Stock Jb when i bought the phone. I rooted and all this stuff and now i'm on "Enox rom [stock v20d]". All the lags that i'm having are on Enox. I'm sad because now i'm feeling that HTC One S (which was dual core) was way more better than LG 4x. I had no lags on HTC.

enox is awesome rom with many features, but it's very "heavy", since it has many system apps ported from g/g pro/g2 etc, which are running in background and thus slowing the phone down. i recommend either stock with iodak kernel or custom aosp-based roms, if you wish to have better performance

Reactions: andeld

andeld

Jun 19, 2009
enox is awesome rom with many features, but it's very "heavy", since it has many system apps ported from g/g pro/g2 etc, which are running in background and thus slowing the phone down. i recommend either stock with iodak kernel or custom aosp-based roms, if you wish to have better performance

Thanks for the answer. I will try Beanstalk 4.4.4010 KITKAT. It is ok? Or should i try clean CM 11 nightly? Thanks again for you help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys!

Its up to you to decide which one you want. You can't miss with either ;)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone