Nov 28, 2014
Lancaster
I did one...

I need help to root a posh mobile cellphone
model: Memo s580
Android 4.2.2
if someone can do it send me instructions
I dnt think there'r roms for it ?

I used King Root, worked first time, and all was well, UNTIL, I just had to keep tinkering, and, anyone got a S580 4.4.2 rom? Kingo/King worked. What I remember of the procedure, just put the phone in usb debug, set the usb connection to either mtp or ptp camera, can't remember which one Kingo liked, each one seems to be picky. Let the software do it's thing, have patience, and read what it's telling you. For instance, if it's saying booting to adb and it's not, do it manually. Pretty sure I had to. Mostly, have drivers installed first, and bring patience, rare for me to have, but if I did it u can too. When it's done, leave it alone until there's more support, like I didn't do. As far as drivers, I don't remember which one, but I use SkipSoft ToolKit, and Nexus Root Toolkit, both available on this site: http://forum.xda-developers.com/goo...olkit-skipsoft-android-toolkit-nexus-t2525026 and here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1766475.

fthees

Nov 23, 2013
Posh Mobile Root

I have a Posh Titan HD and I rooted the device using this program. Very easy. I think it might works for another Posh device.
Since I can not post the link here, google this: mgyun vroot
Just click in the first site that appears and even if you dont speak chinese (thats my case) I dont think you gonna have too much trouble figuring out what to do... lol

:fingers-crossed:

cappuccino_

Mar 2, 2015
I managed to get mine rooted via "Root Master 1.3.6 Cekas". You just search for and dl the .apk, install it on your phone, and run the app to root your phone. After doing that, I recommend that you make/save a backup to a microSD via selecting "backup and restore" in recovery mode (that way you'll still be able to have a replacement just in case something messes up).