• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] POST OTA Problems with screen during phone calls

Search This thread

marsdiamond

May 12, 2011
I am on a Nexus 6 unlocked rooted unencrypted and updated to 5.1 with WugFresh. Now when I am on a call my screen goes black and I can't get out of it until the call is ended. Any suggestions?

jackpollard

Aug 17, 2013
I am on a Nexus 6 unlocked rooted unencrypted and updated to 5.1 with WugFresh. Now when I am on a call my screen goes black and I can't get out of it until the call is ended. Any suggestions?

If you have a screen protector on it and the proximity sensor on the left is covered, thats it. Search and believe.

Reactions: marsdiamond

marsdiamond

May 12, 2011
Thanks for the help. I don't understand though, cause it didn't start doing it until after the update. I pulled my Zagg Glass off and it works fine now. I guess I will email Zagg and see if I can get a refund on it. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you have a screen protector on it and the proximity sensor on the left is covered, thats it. Search and believe.
    I had the same issue earlier today. It was the Zagg glass screen protector that caused the problem!