[Q] Problem with the " Wipe NAND all " on Odin

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Dear friends ... I have a big problem with my P601 Tablet ... my problem :
I were having problem with my nand memory so I managed to flash a ROM with having the " Wipe NAND all " ticked in Odin and after that I found that the phone wont boot so I thought it might be from the bootloader and updated the bootloader to KK and now I can't get my tablet to even boot android and also I can't mount /data in recovery to boot a custom ROM... is there any solution for me ? ... is there any way to get that JB firmware flashed on my tab ? ( to get 4.3. ROM on it to see if it might boot )... is there any way to even boot the android to pick my files ? ... thanks in advance ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
Dear friends ... I have a big problem with my P601 Tablet ... my problem :
I were having problem with my nand memory so I managed to flash a ROM with having the " Wipe NAND all " ticked in Odin and after that I found that the phone wont boot so I thought it might be from the bootloader and updated the bootloader to KK and now I can't get my tablet to even boot android and also I can't mount /data in recovery to boot a custom ROM... is there any solution for me ? ... is there any way to get that JB firmware flashed on my tab ? ( to get 4.3. ROM on it to see if it might boot )... is there any way to even boot the android to pick my files ? ... thanks in advance ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​
OK, since you already flashed KK bootloader, then you have no choice but flash STOCK 4.4 rom. This should fixed your issue and it's too late to go back to 4.3.

Reactions: hitman1376

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
OK, since you already flashed KK bootloader, then you have no choice but flash STOCK 4.4 rom. This should fixed your issue and it's too late to go back to 4.3.
Thanks for the reply man ... but my problem is that the stock ROM doesn't boot and also in the recovery the /data partition can't be mounted to install a custom ROM ...
Edit : I have installed and have mount / data Problem ... any idea ?
With best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Last edited:

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
Thanks for the reply man ... but my problem is that the stock ROM doesn't boot and also in the recovery the /data partition can't be mounted to install a custom ROM ...

With best Wishes
Hitman1376​
Do you have TWRP custom recovery or can you install it if you don't have it?

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
what do you have as recovery? twrp or cwm? also tell me the version.
Well ... I had TWRP 2.7 and Philz 2.6.3 ( in both couldn't mount /data ) but now I'm flashing the stock firmware to get stock recovery ... in SD I have the TWRP 2.7's zip ...
Edit : I have installed the stock recovery and now this recovery also has " Can't mount /data " problem ...

Last edited:

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
Well ... I had TWRP 2.7 and Philz 2.6.3 ( in both couldn't mount /data ) but now I'm flashing the stock firmware to get stock recovery ... in SD I have the TWRP 2.7's zip ...
Edit : I have installed the stock recovery and now this recovery also has " Can't mount /data " problem ...
Did you wipe data and cache, power off then boot back into recovery and check?

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Thanks ..................

Make sure use Odin 3.09 version.
Dear friend ... Thats Amazing ... I should thank you for all the things I learned from you ... Man , Wsh you a healthy wealthy life full of success ... you helped me out of this problem and I'll start my work to get wake gestures to this device helping the xluco ... Great thianks again ...

With best Wishes
Hitman1376​