[Q] Problems with MMI

Search This thread

helmanss

Feb 23, 2012
XDA-Developers
Hi guys. So to be certain I was trying to unlock my XZ bootloader but when I tried to look at the service menu it gave me alert dialog. I typed in this *#*#7378423#*#* and then the phone gave me alert dialog saying "Connection problem or invalid MMI code". May please anybody point me out? Thanks :)

DrKrFfXx

Mar 12, 2011
Madrid
I would like to check if my device is unlockable :)

Yeah, I kinda thought about it. But still, did you buy the device from a carrier? If so, chances are that your device is locked. If you bought it from a retailer or a Sony Store, it is most likely that you have an unlockable device.

The error is kinda weird though, never heard of it before.

helmanss

Feb 23, 2012
XDA-Developers
Yeah, I kinda thought about it. But still, did you buy the device from a carrier? If so, chances are that your device is locked. If you bought it from a retailer or a Sony Store, it is most likely that you have an unlockable device.

The error is kinda weird though, never heard of it before.

I bought my device from retailer, but I would like to be sure before doing anything like unlocking my device and as well there will be problem with finding out my IMEI because *#06# is giving me the same error.

DrKrFfXx

Mar 12, 2011
Madrid
I bought my device from retailer, but I would like to be sure before doing anything like unlocking my device and as well there will be problem with finding out my IMEI because *#06# is giving me the same error.

Official Sony support says this about this error:

This issue is usually related to the SIM card in the handset rather than the phone itself. I'd recommend requesting a new SIM from your service provider.

I don't really think so, but give it a go without having SIM card inserted.

Reactions: helmanss

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Official Sony support says this about this error:

This issue is usually related to the SIM card in the handset rather than the phone itself. I'd recommend requesting a new SIM from your service provider.

I don't really think so, but give it a go without having SIM card inserted.