i request a twrp backup for
cid-HTC__j15
mid-0P6B81000
i would be grateful if anyone could provide

loverman127

Jan 6, 2013
Sorry Buddy!
Here's the link -

The OTAxxxxx.xxx..xx5 (OTA_M8_EYE_UHL_L50_SENSE60_MR_hTC_Asia_India_4.30.720.5-4.30.720.4_release_448640) is uplaoding as I type. UPLOADED as of 15:43 IST.
While the original OTSxxx4 (OTA_M8_EYE_UHL_L50_SENSE60_MR_hTC_Asia_India_4.30.720.4-1.80.720.1_release_427444001nsb8okuokmyrd) is already uploaded along with its' recovery file duly extracted for everyone's convenience.

Enloy.

tnx bro .... plz stock rom ( ruu or zip file ) :(

M8_EYE_UHL_L50_SENSE60_MR_hTC_Asia_India_4.30.720.5

ver 4.30.720.5 or high

Last edited:
Reactions: xidia

xidia

Dec 17, 2012
hey hey hey
Good News

I have successfully flashed recovery. Got the info in other threads and ended up in this page

http://bbs.mgyun.com/thread-35236-1-1.html

Owning HTC ONE M8 EYE. Was hunting for twrp almost i tried all versions but none worked. the above webpage is chinese get it translated to download. or give your email id i shall fwd u one.
does it really work?

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

hey everyone, I'm new using M8 Eye.. could anyone share TWRP that works for rooting M8 Eye

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Hey buddy, i havent uploaded indian version backup online but soon i will.;)
But still the given link will provide you chinese version which will run on your phone.
->Download the rom.
->put it in external sd card
->and install !
Just wipe system, boot, cache and data too before installing !

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3899651987&uk=3104298275

password - m70v

If you have any issue then contact :D:)
can you mirror the link to google drive, it's hard to download from baidu.. hardly have baidu account

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Hey guys, if you want to download TWRP backup of rooted htc one m8 eye then go to my blog.

http://atechdevreview.blogspot.in/2015/04/htc-one-m8-eye-indian-rom-twrp-backup.html

Rom information and procedures are given at my blog. :)
hey aditya, could you please share twrp recovery for M8 Eye?

BS_Artist

Mar 14, 2011
Colombo
Hi guys, I'm having a problem. I had absolutely no issue on my M8 Eye with Lollipop, and today I got a notification for the OTA update for Marshmallow, which I installed. Now, the phone has restarted as expected, but I get the "No SiM card error". Any suggestions how I can fix this? Please help!

xxAndiexx

Mar 25, 2015
dear friends.. could someone tell me which charger adaptor output for M8 Eye India version? 1A or 1,5A?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 Eye using XDA-Developers mobile app

1.5A

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Do we have a root exploit for One M8 eye on android Marshmellow 6.0.1?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Is there a effective way to recover Deleted documents and files from the One M8 eye Internal storage>?

xidia

Dec 17, 2012
1.5A

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Do we have a root exploit for One M8 eye on android Marshmellow 6.0.1?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Is there a effective way to recover Deleted documents and files from the One M8 eye Internal storage>?
thanks @xxAndiexx for the information.. I got used M8 Eye, seems the seller swap the original charger with other. my M8 Eye has 1A charger adaptor

Capt Vikram Sandhu

Nov 19, 2014
Indore
Help required for Xposed on MM

Hello,

Can anyone guide me to install Xposed on MM successfully.
I tried, xposed v32.apk (de.robv.android.xposed.installer_v32_de4f0d.apk) installed and xposed-v83-sdk23-arm.zip flashed thru twrp 2.8.0.3. Both successfully.
But still sense toolbox module not working.
I believe init.d script not working.
\system\etc read only, so unable to create install-recovery.sh

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Simple. Only if you OTA'd the right way.

Have you successfully installed lollipop? If yes, then there is no way you could not boot into stock recovery because the procedure demands a stock recovery. Now for all the people out there, the stock recovery is in the firmware.zip folder in the OTA.zip folder that you downloaded. NOT the one that was shared earlier in the earlier threads.

FLASHED LOLLIPOP SUCCESFULLY
    If you have flashed lollipop correctly and want to root then why do you need the stock recovery? Flash a custom recovery (TWRP-2.8.0.3) , and install UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.46.zip from chainfire site and you are done. If you need xposed alpha (see end). In case anyone would like a step by step procedure:

NEED TO INSTALL 5.0.2 FROM KITKAT:
    Two cases arise:

You are not rooted:
    Simply flash the OTA and scroll down to the TO-ROOT to root if you may. Seriously, -_-

You are rooted.
    Now you need to be on stock ROM as well as the stock recovery. Since you are rooted:

1) Download the stock unrooted ROM uploaded by XDA Member @Shreyas (Kudos).
    2)Place it in your sd card and head over to custom recovery.
    3)Flash the stock ROM and wipe dalvik cache. Reboot. Done (1/2).
    4)Download the OTA on phone. Don't install it. Move it to your PC. (possibly stores
    at /extSd /Downloads)
    5)Using 7zip or whatever you please extract the Recovery.img from OTA/firmware.zip
    6)Now prepare your fastboot tools and on the CMD type,
    adb devices (To verify connectivity. Make sure USB debugging in enabled).
    adb reboot-bootloader
    fastboot devices (To verify connectivity in fastboot mode)
    fastboot flash recovery Recovery.img (the one we extracted a step ago)
    fastboot reboot.
    Prerequisites for OTA (2/2).

7)Now you have two options for the actual Lollipop flash:
    a) Reboot into stock recovery (adb reboot recovery)
    a) Select apply from phone/sd card wherever your OTA is (usually extSD/downloads)
    a) Install it, wipe Dalvik Cache and reboot.
    OR
    b) Reboot normally, download the OTA again(it won't recognize the previously
    downloaded OTA) and select install now.
    b) If all goes well, you will boot into stock recovery and a green progress bar will
    appear.:fingers-crossed:

Now in theory, both the above methods should work since recovery is stock, but I had no luck with the 1st method and the 2nd worked. I suggest, downloading again is worth it.

To-ROOT:
    1) Since we have updated to 5.0.2 successfully, say bye bye to the stock recovery and
    install the custom recovery. Yes TWRP 2.8.0.3 will still work.
    (fastboot flash recovery TWRP-2.8.0.3_whatever_the_name.img )

2)Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.46.zip from chainfire site. Put it in SDcard
    3)Install through custom recovery as a normal zip. This will install the SU binaries.
    4)From the play store,update the SU app and verify root. You will be done. Did I
    mention that an unlocked bootloader is indispensable :silly:

S-OFF
    Just a quick note, that M8 eye is now compatible with the sunshine App and if you
    want S-OFF you can pay 25$ and get the complete power (go GPE :angel:)
    I tried it myself but since sunshine doesn't work with xposed, I had to skip.

Xposed (alpha-2)
    If you cannot live without xposed (how can you), download the xposed alpha2 zip and
    apk from the rovo89 blog.
    Flash zip first from custom recovery and then apk. (order is important). Then you
    will be all xposed,rooted and on the 5.0.2 on the M8 eye.

So now you will be all set. As a testimony I will be attaching screenshots regarding my software info, root access, xposed confirmation. I hope this helps people.

Since I am a new member, I cannot post outside links (the hell?). So I have my screenshots folder uploaded on my drive. The link is as follows, (mind the dot=> . )
    drive(dot)google(dot)com/folderview?id=0B07mry_fGFuTbjZkLW5vVkw5MHc&usp=sharing

Hi,

My M8 Eye got an ota and updated to Lollipop 5.0.2.
    After that I unlocked & installed M8's recovery & it didnt work (didnt boot into recovery).
    Then I flashed twrp-m8eye-2.8.0.3 and it works fine.
    Problem is I'm unable to root. I've tried flashing various SuperSU from recovery. But when I check the root status it says Sorry! root access is not properly installed on this device.
    my device info is as attached.
    Also now I'm unable to take screenshots as it says "can't take screenshot due to limited storage space"

Please help.:confused::confused:
    Stock Rom backup made with TWRP https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6a0i1cvnxspadbk/AABU57Q8-K_6zudy16YSRiwUa?dl=0

Clean and Stock. No Root (not rooted)
    Hey can you please post the twrp download link for m8 eye from the link above please as i cannot find a download option. Im stuck and need to root my phone. Someone please help me. Thanks so much.

hey hey hey
    Good News

I have successfully flashed recovery. Got the info in other threads and ended up in this page

http://bbs.mgyun.com/thread-35236-1-1.html

Owning HTC ONE M8 EYE. Was hunting for twrp almost i tried all versions but none worked. the above webpage is chinese get it translated to download. or give your email id i shall fwd u one.
    HTC M(8) Eye OTA xxx.xxx.5

Still waiting for backup...
    You are my last hope:crying:

Sorry Buddy!
    Here's the link - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0q1J5yj3myBUzI0dkxJcVFGaFE&usp=sharing

The OTAxxxxx.xxx..xx5 (OTA_M8_EYE_UHL_L50_SENSE60_MR_hTC_Asia_India_4.30.720.5-4.30.720.4_release_448640) is uplaoding as I type. UPLOADED as of 15:43 IST.
    While the original OTSxxx4 (OTA_M8_EYE_UHL_L50_SENSE60_MR_hTC_Asia_India_4.30.720.4-1.80.720.1_release_427444001nsb8okuokmyrd) is already uploaded along with its' recovery file duly extracted for everyone's convenience.

Enloy.
    TWRP rooted backup of M8 eye

Hey guys, if you want to download TWRP backup of rooted htc one m8 eye then go to my blog.

http://atechdevreview.blogspot.in/2015/04/htc-one-m8-eye-indian-rom-twrp-backup.html

Rom information and procedures are given at my blog. :)