• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] [Q/A] [ROM] [KERNEL] [KITKAT 4.4.2 - KOT49I ] Wifi buggy

Search This thread

Anveshak

Jun 13, 2013
New Delhi
I have flashed KITKAT 4.4.2 by superdragonpt on my micromax canvas 2, ICS out of the box, I followed the steps mentioned in the OP exactly 3-4 times. I am using TWRP 2.7.1 recovery by Bindassdost, but every time I am having a wifi issue. No one on the forum seems to be having this problem. Wifi gets stuck but switches on sometimes, connects on repeatetly switching on-off and works for 2-3 seconds and then the link speed shown is 0mbps. On switching off wifi, phone gets restarted too. I searched this bug and tried to copy system/lib/modules from 4.2.2 ROM but no luck. Can someone help ? :crying:

Anveshak

Jun 13, 2013
New Delhi
I already tried 3 times using TWRP and once using Philz recovery. I wipe cache, dalvik, data, system and flash kernel, flash rom and flash kernel again. But everytime wifi is buggy. It was working fine in 4.2.2. :confused: any other suggestions ?

Reactions: dare2know

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I already tried 3 times using TWRP and once using Philz recovery. I wipe cache, dalvik, data, system and flash kernel, flash rom and flash kernel again. But everytime wifi is buggy. It was working fine in 4.2.2. :confused: any other suggestions ?