• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] (q)htc one x body scratch

Search This thread

Yossi Morel

May 24, 2012
hi everyone..im new at this website and im happy to join this great forum.
i have a serious question
i bought my hox a week ago..and on the back body of the device,above the ''beats audio'' logo, ive noticed weird mark that just wont go away
with sun light on the device the mark seems to be black but when i look at the decive from diffrent angles it looks like the paint on this particular area vanished and it seems like tiny grey scratches that makes it look black...i geuss i really dont know..anyone got an idea how can i clean it? it dosent budder me that much but i would like to make this mark go!:p
plus does anyone here knows displex?will it work on scratches on the camera lense?
IMAG0125.jpg

Ricksta

i bought my hox a week ago..and on the back body of the device,above the ''beats audio'' logo, ive noticed weird mark that just wont go away
with sun light on the device the mark seems to be black but when i look at the decive from diffrent angles it looks like the paint on this particular area vanished and it seems like tiny grey scratches that makes it look black...i geuss i really dont know..anyone got an idea how can i clean it? it dosent budder me that much but i would like to make this mark go!:p
plus does anyone here knows displex?will it work on scratches on the camera lense?
View attachment 1081865

A year later..... Its where the polycarbonate soft touch wore down. Mine has the exact issue! However, its being replaced. Yay HTC

Crucio96

May 13, 2012
New Delhi
Paying pagebo

View attachment 1081865

I have no idea why the poly wore out so soon, but my brother had the same thing on his HOX too. Well he just strolled into the HTC service center, and got it replaced for free too! :victory: Since your HOX is just a week old, you can try the same! (not sure if the people in your region will replace it or not though)