• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Q: OTA upgrade to 2.007.04 doesnt allow me to change build.prop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

raphsabb

Oct 13, 2011
Port au Prince
I was running 2.007.01 with the custom build prop from crossix, for over a week the .04 update has been nagging me so this morning, I put the original build.prop back then upgraded. Everything went fine except I cant load the custom build.prop right now. Any suggestions? Should I revert to .01? or manually change the current build.prop?

Thanx in advance guys

crossix

Dec 6, 2007
Houston
I was running 2.007.01 with the custom build prop from crossix, for over a week the .04 update has been nagging me so this morning, I put the original build.prop back then upgraded. Everything went fine except I cant load the custom build.prop right now. Any suggestions? Should I revert to .01? or manually change the current build.prop?

Thanx in advance guys

Unfortunately, any time you upgrade to a new build you have to re-root, no way around this I'm afraid. Rooting has gotten a little easier though.. check my signature below :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanx in advance guys

Unfortunately, any time you upgrade to a new build you have to re-root, no way around this I'm afraid. Rooting has gotten a little easier though.. check my signature below :)
    Did you re-root?