• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Reboot error after Xposed installation on Bluestacks

Search This thread

YsF_90

Jan 8, 2015
I'm using rooted Bluestacks (version: 0.9.4.4078) on my pc. I need to install XPosed on Bluestacks. I can install xposed.apk (I've tried both v2.6.1 and 2.7) to the emulator. When I install/update framework, it says it's done and it needs to reboot to run properly. but it doesn't reboot. it closes the Bluestacks and opens it again, but emulator always says "initializing game" and never run. I had to reinstall Bluestacks to run it properly.
how can I install Xposed and reboot bluestacks without an error?

amsanjuan

May 27, 2015
I'm using rooted Bluestacks (version: 0.9.4.4078) on my pc. I need to install XPosed on Bluestacks. I can install xposed.apk (I've tried both v2.6.1 and 2.7) to the emulator. When I install/update framework, it says it's done and it needs to reboot to run properly. but it doesn't reboot. it closes the Bluestacks and opens it again, but emulator always says "initializing game" and never run. I had to reinstall Bluestacks to run it properly.
heres my problem

milkman4reelz

Oct 1, 2021
same problem