[Q] Remove AT&T from the Nitro

Search This thread

rani9990

Apr 21, 2012
Fremont
Is it possible to remove the physical at&t logo at the top of the screen from the nitro? I honestly don't like it very much. Has anyone ever attempted it and successfully done it?
Sorry if i posted in the wrong section, unsure if I should've posted it in the Accessories section.

Last edited:

rani9990

Apr 21, 2012
Fremont
You can remove the logo from the stock AT&T ROM by using this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1406208

Keep in mind this if for the v10f version of the AT&T ROM. I have no idea if this will work on v10j or not, so try it at your own risk. You may want to ask itiskonrad (OP of that thread) if it will work or not before trying it.

Sorry if I didn't post it clearly enough, I meant the actual AT&T logo on top of the LCD screen, with the globe and at&t next to it.

drumist

Aug 6, 2010
Sorry if I didn't post it clearly enough, I meant the actual AT&T logo on top of the LCD screen, with the globe and at&t next to it.

It's part of the digitizer, so I suppose you could buy an international version of the P930 digitizer and install it. But replacing components of your phone just to remove that logo seems like asking for trouble to me.

Reactions: rani9990

rani9990

Apr 21, 2012
Fremont
It's part of the digitizer, so I suppose you could buy an international version of the P930 digitizer and install it. But replacing components of your phone just to remove that logo seems like asking for trouble to me.

guess i won't be removing that crappy logo after all, then.

scott0

Dec 9, 2011
i always get a kick out of what prompts someone to hit the thanks button or what keeps them from doing so, this thread is a good head scratcher re: that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone