• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Rom and Kernel to have a rocket speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

txordi

Jan 12, 2013
I'm rooting and flashing cwm and bla bla bla to my little brother's s5570 and I want squeeze every Hz of the little performance it have this device. But I'm exhausted of the huge amount of roms and kernels I'm finding. So, I think the best choice would be a gingerbread rom. I've flashed cm7.2 official. If ICS or JB is better (and stable too) tell me! maybe I'm confused. But I have no idea of what kernel should I flash... I want the best performance and smoothness. And another question. Is it possible to change external and internal sd card?

Charlie

Nov 7, 2012
Thessaloniki
I'm rooting and flashing cwm and bla bla bla to my little brother's s5570 and I want squeeze every Hz of the little performance it have this device. But I'm exhausted of the huge amount of roms and kernels I'm finding. So, I think the best choice would be a gingerbread rom. I've flashed cm7.2 official. If ICS or JB is better (and stable too) tell me! maybe I'm confused. But I have no idea of what kernel should I flash... I want the best performance and smoothness. And another question. Is it possible to change external and internal sd card?

1.I have paul L aosp ics with his kernel and i have no lag.i use this rom+kernel for 4 months.
2.I dont think u can change whole internal with sd but download odex me app and this will odex your system and u will have more space that u expect.

Reactions: txordi

ast00

Apr 29, 2012
Well... It is not exactly best rom but... Ok sorry I didn't know.

Rules say best rom type of threads. And I saw some threads closed for which rom is fastest. BTW AOSP ICS with badass kernel should be the fastest. But try New Experience ICS if you don't like the lack of statusbar toggles.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

txordi

Jan 12, 2013
Ok! Thank you so much guys. If this thread is not allowed I hope moderators close it. I don't want to break this forum rules...

Enviat des del meu YP-G70 utilitzant Tapatalk 4 Beta

ast00

Apr 29, 2012
Ok! Thank you so much guys. If this thread is not allowed I hope moderators close it. I don't want to break this forum rules...

As you said it's your little brother's phone. And as not everybody has ages for flashing every single rom to test, it's acceptable. I also asked some st*pid things in Xperia X8 thread. My friend's X8 just didn't boot and as I don't have ages for reading about other phones, asked.

Tapatalk 2-vel küldve az én GT-S5570-ről

txordi

Jan 12, 2013
Yeah, the problem is that I do not have time to search all things...

andrejohn

Apr 2, 2012
Blitar
I think still stock rom.. You must try jana rom 6.7. I try ics by paul.L is very fast and stable too but battery drain super fast when you take with camera.

Sent from my GT-5570 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xda rules don't allow best rom threads.

1.I have paul L aosp ics with his kernel and i have no lag.i use this rom+kernel for 4 months.
    2.I dont think u can change whole internal with sd but download odex me app and this will odex your system and u will have more space that u expect.
    Well... It is not exactly best rom but... Ok sorry I didn't know.

Rules say best rom type of threads. And I saw some threads closed for which rom is fastest. BTW AOSP ICS with badass kernel should be the fastest. But try New Experience ICS if you don't like the lack of statusbar toggles.

As you said it's your little brother's phone. And as not everybody has ages for flashing every single rom to test, it's acceptable. I also asked some st*pid things in Xperia X8 thread. My friend's X8 just didn't boot and as I don't have ages for reading about other phones, asked.

Tapatalk 2-vel küldve az én GT-S5570-ről