[Q] [ROM] [Team WHOMP!] MacksROM AllStar 3.3 MA7 3/18/13 3g notification icon gone

Search This thread

dishpro112

Jan 22, 2011
i flashed [ROM] [Team WHOMP!] MacksROM AllStar 3.3 MA7 3/18/13 and now the 3g icon on the notification bar is gone, how do i get it back?

i flashed [ROM] [Team WHOMP!] MacksROM AllStar 3.3 MA7 3/18/13 and now the 3g icon on the notification bar is gone, how do i get it back?

You should probably ask this in his ROM thread so is it completely gone no 1x no signal bars did can you give more details on what you did what you installed... Did you install 3.2 first then 3.3 on top of it before you install 3.2 did you do all of the neccesary wipe system factory and cache ext.....

Rockin it from my Macknote2

ricrude215

Mar 21, 2013
You should probably ask this in his ROM thread so s it completely gone no 1x no signal bars didan you give more details on what you did what you installed... Did you install 3.2 first then 3.3 on top of it before you install 3.2 did you do all of the neccesary wipe system factory and cache ext.....

Hi I too have Mack all star Rom installed 3.2 and 3-3 and it Runs Perfect .MY issue IaM having Is When you go to phone ssetting and "about Phone"it says the Phone Is running Mack all star 3.2 ... 'Is this something to worry about

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi I too have Mack all star Rom installed 3.2 and 3-3 and it Runs Perfect .MY issue IaM having Is When you go to phone ssetting and "about Phone"it says the Phone Is running Mack all star 3.2 ... 'Is this something to worry about

No he forgot to rename it