Hi guys, try this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/ace-4/help/solved-root-sm-g357fz-t3015005
It worked for me perfectly.
1. You need Odin v3.09
2. Download files in post 1
3. Rename first file type from md5 to tar
4. Using Odin flash file step1
5. Wait till phone boot up correctly (ignore any errors, just let it be)
6. After system booted up, go into download mode again and flash step2 file.
7. After reboot open SuperSU app that should be installed right now an allow it to block KNOX
8. Done, your phone is rooted