100px-S_from_Samsung_Galaxy_S_logo.svg.png

or the other
NewS.png
?

Please feel free sharing your opinion.

Jesse72

Sep 27, 2014
Share? Bacon? Hell no.
You must have different bacon cooking techniques to me. I generally add about 3-4x extra serves in, and share some, or risk dying of every possible heart disease known to man.

Come to think of it, explains why I'm so popular when I'm cooking........

Sent from my 7DTB25 using Tapatalk

You must have different bacon cooking techniques to me. I generally add about 3-4x extra serves in, and share some, or risk dying of every possible heart disease known to man.

Come to think of it, explains why I'm so popular when I'm cooking........

Sent from my 7DTB25 using Tapatalk

I suspect we have different cooking techniques in general. Mainly, you have a technique and I burn the place down by even so much as looking at the stove. :laugh:

My firealarm goes off if I even so much as consider cooking anything. :rolleyes: Not kidding, it went off when I grabbed my toaster. It wasn't even plugged in yet. :silly: Either I'm a terrible cook (I am), or that thing simply doesn't trust me with anything flammable. It has a point, I managed to set fire to a skillet. Filled with water. On an electric stove. :angel:

FfeeMan

Jan 18, 2016
Second logo is better. It fits in better with the newer Samsung design language. Samsung needed to unify the Galaxy brand with both their S series and their Note series so I can definitely understand why they moved away from the first S.

Top Liked Posts