[Q] s5 g900h screen mirroring issues

Search This thread

sharingan

May 30, 2013
Hello everyone
A little help here plz

I have galaxy s5 g900h variant and not able to screen mirror my phone with my sony led

It once connected successfully but now it shows connection failed whereas my dad's nexus 5 connects without a hitch

Plz help
thanks in advance

Andyokane

Jan 13, 2009
I'd also like to know. I recently got a Sony Bravia w7 and they just won't sync in screening mirror mode. Also tried my partners s5 (unrooted) and she has the same issue. TVs updated and settings checked.
It a bloody ace feature that I'm missing out on so any advice would be great. G900F variant

drrkgupta

Apr 29, 2008
Gujarat
I too have similar problems! Unable to screen mirror with Sony Smart TV. But checked on other TV. Samsung it works perfectly. Most probably some firmware glitch in Our Indian S5s. Screen Mirroring working well with S4 though in the TV. I guess this problem is there in S5 only and may be in the Indian Versions.

Reactions: Andyokane

jawzf

Mar 15, 2015
Central City
Hello everyone
A little help here plz

I have galaxy s5 g900h variant and not able to screen mirror my phone with my sony led

It once connected successfully but now it shows connection failed whereas my dad's nexus 5 connects without a hitch

Plz help
thanks in advance

I found a simple solution!!! Screen mirroring stops working after rooting I guess... whatever check this out..,..http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=55233575&postcount=61.. It worked for me on my G900H with Sony Bravia... Though I have to connect using the pin option.. This should work for everyone!!:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I too have similar problems! Unable to screen mirror with Sony Smart TV. But checked on other TV. Samsung it works perfectly. Most probably some firmware glitch in Our Indian S5s. Screen Mirroring working well with S4 though in the TV. I guess this problem is there in S5 only and may be in the Indian Versions.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone