[Q] Sabsa prime v 14 MMS issue, Can send but not recieve, APN is correct

Search This thread

knumag

Feb 16, 2013
I can send MMS without problems, checked APN 100 times, even asked my carrier, everything is correct, can not recieve any of the MMS that are sent to me, sometimes they show up but wont download, sometimes they dont even appear on my phone. Very strange. Im on HTC desire S with the Sambsa Prime v 14 rom. Please help.

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India
I can send MMS without problems, checked APN 100 times, even asked my carrier, everything is correct, can not recieve any of the MMS that are sent to me, sometimes they show up but wont download, sometimes they dont even appear on my phone. Very strange. Im on HTC desire S with the Sambsa Prime v 14 rom. Please help.
Please post your query on the ROM thread.

hisname

Jul 9, 2012
Singapore

this is a general sub forum. This doesn't belongs here. ask questions here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2143855

Sent from my supercharged :tank:

TheAntz1972

Feb 19, 2013
I can not flash V14, cause CWM can´t write on "E:/cache..."

but on same device, same SD-Card i can flash Venom Viper DHD...

Last edited: