• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] safely remove

Search This thread

rraaka

Sep 8, 2010
I know its silly to ask, but after i have connected via usb to pc for file transfer how do i safely remove ...i dont get the option on the pc with my note but used to with other device ....before i unplug ofcourse

tknguyencsu

Mar 3, 2010
Diamond Bar
www.csupomona.edu
I know its silly to ask, but after i have connected via usb to pc for file transfer how do i safely remove ...i dont get the option on the pc with my note but used to with other device ....before i unplug ofcourse
I just wait for the file transfer to finish (which you can see from the Note) and disconnect the usb cable. I have been doing this without any problem.

Reactions: rraaka

altae

Mar 22, 2008
St. Gallen

It's only possible to safely remove when you connect your phone using the usb mass storage mode. If you use the "normal" mode it's not possible and not necessary to safely remove the Note.

Sent from my Galaxy Note running ICS

Reactions: rraaka

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just wait for the file transfer to finish (which you can see from the Note) and disconnect the usb cable. I have been doing this without any problem.

It's only possible to safely remove when you connect your phone using the usb mass storage mode. If you use the "normal" mode it's not possible and not necessary to safely remove the Note.

Sent from my Galaxy Note running ICS