• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Ace IIx GT-S7560m

Search This thread

SHChico

May 29, 2013
I have just bought a new Samsung Galaxy Ace II x for my cousin for his 14th birthday. Unfortunately, the next day he had already forgot his pattern to unlock his phone. Can anyone help me out on resetting his phone so that the passcode goes away? He doesn't have anything on it yet so he says that he won't lose anything important. So again, how do I reset it? I am a complete noob when it comes to androids.

NZ John

Jan 15, 2013
Dunedin
I have just bought a new Samsung Galaxy Ace II x for my cousin for his 14th birthday. Unfortunately, the next day he had already forgot his pattern to unlock his phone. Can anyone help me out on resetting his phone so that the passcode goes away? He doesn't have anything on it yet so he says that he won't lose anything important. So again, how do I reset it? I am a complete noob when it comes to androids.

When starting it up, press Power + Home + Volume Up to enter recovery mode. There will be a 'Factory reset' option, use that. You will lose everything on the phone apart from SD card files.

PS. There is already a thread that you should have posted in.