• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 have no signal after flashing

Search This thread

Orion_the_cat

Aug 16, 2014
noob here

Help me guys I have flashed my samsung s advance with android 4.1.2 jelly bean. The process seem okay and everything was done according to the instruction but after I've entered my sim card there is no network connection. It does recognise that I have a sim in the device but it have no signal. I have tried factory reset and cleaning the user data and chache but still no result.

Help me guys :crying::crying:

noob here

Help me guys I have flashed my samsung s advance with android 4.1.2 jelly bean. The process seem okay and everything was done according to the instruction but after I've entered my sim card there is no network connection. It does recognise that I have a sim in the device but it have no signal. I have tried factory reset and cleaning the user data and chache but still no result.

Who is your service through? Maybe that you have to contact your service provider and have them re-activate the phone.

ZonaRMR

Jan 27, 2014
Narnia
noob here

Possibly you've lost your IMEI, Check dialing *#06#.

You have an EFS backup?

Orion_the_cat

Aug 16, 2014
Possibly you've lost your IMEI, Check dialing *#06#.

You have an EFS backup?

This is the result of dialing that no.
what's EFS backup ? sorry I'm new to this

Attachments

• wqOQQhxP.png
    wqOQQhxP.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 36

Musti14

Mar 24, 2014
This is the result of dialing that no.
what's EFS backup ? sorry I'm new to this

EFS/IMEI is the "identity" of your phone and each phone has one imei.. if you lost it by flashing your phone you can only use your phone without network.. please make sure that you make an efs backup in the future.. but how it looks you have not lost your imei