[Q] Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001 no page here, why?

Search This thread

mitcoes

Feb 3, 2011
at www dot samsung dot com /es/consumer/mobile-phone/smartphones/android/GT-I9001HKDFOP

Sorry I cannot post links

This device has no page at XDA-DEVELOPERS and it will not have official ICS.

It is being sealed in Spain by Vodafone and it needs some work.

Thanks in advance.

mitcoes

Feb 3, 2011
Thanks

Thanks

But ... It has no phone picture and it is not listed at the database being at your link as a submodel of the SG S I9000 that it is not

Samsung must use other name system for their devices

But SG S+ I9001 is a total different hardware than SG S 9000

And a lot of "normal" users will brick their phones trying to put a SG S ICS on a SG S+ and as it is being sold a lot in Spain, Germany, Russia and China this Christmas season perhaps a SG S+ ICS will be later at the "mod market"

I think it would be a good idea to put this model at the database with its own different specs and thread.

I have read some complains about this matter.
And i think they have good reasons to ask their different space not for having a similar name is a similar - in hardware - phone. Perhaps the name is because is near in the market segment but is very different in hardware.

Theonew

Dec 4, 2010
Wherever I am
Thanks

But ... It has no phone picture and it is not listed at the database being at your link as a submodel of the SG S I9000 that it is not

Samsung must use other name system for their devices

But SG S+ I9001 is a total different hardware than SG S 9000

And a lot of "normal" users will brick their phones trying to put a SG S ICS on a SG S+ and as it is being sold a lot in Spain, Germany, Russia and China this Christmas season perhaps a SG S+ ICS will be later at the "mod market"

I think it would be a good idea to put this model at the database with its own different specs and thread.

I have read some complains about this matter.
And i think they have good reasons to ask their different space not for having a similar name is a similar - in hardware - phone. Perhaps the name is because is near in the market segment but is very different in hardware.

What? You couldn't tell the difference by just looking at them anyways. The only major differences in hardware are the graphics cards and processors (and of course chipset): http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=3115&idPhone2=3908. It doesn't matter that it doesn't have it's "own" forum (at least it has one).

mitcoes

Feb 3, 2011
All equal outside but not inside Chipset, CPU and GPU

Chipset Hummingbird Qualcomm MSM8255T Snapdragon
CPU 1 GHz Cortex-A8 1.4 GHz Scorpion
GPU PowerVR SGX540 Adreno 205

Any phone with only one of this different parts will have other ICS rom - and of course different drivers and performance.

What you say is as if you have a desktop computer with the same monitor, keyboard, mice, webcam, hdd, case, but one is Intel+Nvidia and the other AMD+ATI, the inside is very important isn't it?

Theonew

Dec 4, 2010
Wherever I am
Chipset Hummingbird Qualcomm MSM8255T Snapdragon
CPU 1 GHz Cortex-A8 1.4 GHz Scorpion
GPU PowerVR SGX540 Adreno 205

Any phone with only one of this different parts will have other ICS rom - and of course different drivers and performance.

What you say is as if you have a desktop computer with the same monitor, keyboard, mice, webcam, hdd, case, but one is Intel+Nvidia and the other AMD+ATI, the inside is very important isn't it?
That's what I said - They have different cpu's, gpu's, and chipsets. They will never be separated, so there is no point debating.

Top Liked Posts