Search This thread

hemustbepandu

Feb 5, 2012
Jakarta
So i just got the screen of my L9 replaced in LG's service center last week because of some bright pixels. Now that i got it replaced, I realized the new lcd panel they gave me is having a light bleed issue on the top left corner, It's not that noticeable, but still... Is it worth taking the phone back to the service center to get another screen replacement? Or the new screen would likely to have the same problem(or maybe worse). Considering the amount of waiting time and luck i need( i wasn't using a custom rom when i took the phone to the service center for the first time, now I'm on cyanogenmod + unlocked bootloader, so it's more complicated to claim my warranty ). Does anyone having the same issue?How do you react with it?Did you get it fixed? :confused:
Thanks in advance

nanodrummer

Nov 10, 2010
Considering you are on the warranty period, you should take it back. I would..
You bought a product and you deserve it to be flawless.

And about Cyanogen, just do a Recovery with LG software and they won't even notice.
They will look at the screen and see that the ROM is original.

Just my opinion...

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

And about Cyanogen, just do a Recovery with LG software and they won't even notice.

Just my opinion...

hemustbepandu

Feb 5, 2012
Jakarta

Just my opinion...

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Just my opinion...
Okay, thanks for you your opinion. Did you ever face the same issue?
And btw by doing a recovery with lg software means flashing a stock rom right? would it also delete cwm recovery?or i have to do something else so they wouldn't notice it?

nanodrummer

Nov 10, 2010
Okay, thanks for you your opinion. Did you ever face the same issue?
And btw by doing a recovery with lg software means flashing a stock rom right? would it also delete cwm recovery?or i have to do something else so they wouldn't notice it?

Yeah I guess.. because when you start the recovery, it formats your entire phone and installs stock fw. You lose everything.
And I never faced this issue. Sorry it took so long to answer :/