[Q] Screen sometimes not responding

Search This thread

Starky09

Apr 21, 2012
Hi,

am I the only one who's screen sometimes doesn't respond when waking the phone up? When I push the power button another two times it works as it should. I'm on the latest LeeDroid (but it also happened with JDroid).

Anyone else with the same problem?

Thanks!

Maximus78

Aug 11, 2010
UK
Just happened to me 10min ago. I tried to wake it and nothing, thought it died. Pressed power a few times and it woke :confused:

Hope this can be fixed.

donny101

Sep 17, 2008
St Louis
this happened to me while playing who games but the screen had been on for a while so i don't know if its hardware or the game's issue

Imaginary Range
Mechinarium

Starky09

Apr 21, 2012
Hm, this is really annoying and I'm not sure whether it's a hardware or software problem since it's always disappearing by switching the screen off and on again...

massalami

Apr 1, 2011
happens to me as well. anybody found out a way to fix it or is the only way to send it to htc?

polatmy

Dec 30, 2008
Hey Guys,
Try this for partially non responding htc one x touch screen:
--> Apps
Disable:HTC Weather Provider / HTC weather sync provider / maps / Weather / Weather Widget

Reason: my case: device working ok before upgrades. malfunction was logically software related. Few trial-errors. Solution as indicated.
cheers

donzeno

Jul 21, 2011
i'm having same problem, htc one x in vietnam. So what is the solution? I tried shipped rom, 1.26, 1.28, 1.29 stock rom; and now android revolution 7.0.0, leedroid 6.4.0, insert coin 6.4.5 rom having the problem too

tadas_max

Mar 14, 2011
Kaunas
There are threads like this already.
It does happen to many users. I had this problem too, but it is gone with 2.17 . This is charger related stuff

Sent from my HTC One X

Skerlex

Apr 21, 2014
Hi,
I'v the same problem, my touch screen not responding sometimes, often when unlock my phone with power button.
+, when i touch my screen rapidly, like if i write a msg, my screen also not responding.
I was in CM, ARHD, Carbon ... now i'm in stock, and same problem again. Also, my notification bar doesn't work, no matter the rom
thanks