[Q] SecSetupWizard stopped - 4.1.2

Search This thread

tiirabello

Jan 3, 2013
Jaú
Good afternoon. I need help, URGENT!
I can say that I have some experience with S2, S3 and S4 currently with sufficient skills to perform upgrades, installations, restorations.

What happens, that recently got an S I9070 Advantage and how it was decided to perform the ROM 2.3.6 update to the ROM with CSC DBT latest 4.1.2.

Update fallhou to restart the first time (when you enter the recovery mode to format the cell) appeared the following error message:

E: failed to mount / efs (invalid argument)

# MANUAL MODE #
- Appling Multi-CSC ...
Applied the CSC-code: unknow
Successfully applied multi-CSC.

E: Can not mount / efs / log / boot_cause
E: Can not open / dft / log / boot_cause

Restarted manually and when you perform the initial settings of the Samsung, I get an alert with the following error:

The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped

Clicking Ok and proceed with the setup, but once you get to the last step I get the following error:

The SecSetupWizard stopped.

I click OK again, but this time returns the option to choose the language, making it impossible to access the cell.

Performed the downgrade to 2.3.6 it starts, it works normally, have the IMEI BACKUP, but I can not restore, need a form, a script to format the phone completely, even if you delete the IMEI.

Nor is it possible to install any CUSTOM ROM. Only this version that comes with the file. PIT, CSC and CODE.

Does anyone have a light, guidance?!

I look back.

Reactions: vickyrockzz

tiirabello

Jan 3, 2013
Jaú
I do not know the exact version 2.3.6 had, considering I got this phone yesterday. And knowledge to update other models, such as S2, S3, S4've downloaded the FW-Updates.com-Samsung GT-I9070-DBT-I9070XXLQE-1365486223 and gave this error when installing.

I found a complete FW Forum here to perform the downgrade, did, went back to GB, the phone works as usual, however, when you first start the errors appears to start in recovery mode:

E:failed to mount /efs (No such file or directory)
E:failed to mount /efs (Invalid argument)
E:check_selective_file:Can't moun /efs

-- Copyng media files...
E:failed to mount /efs (invalid argument)
Sucessfully copied media files.

# MANUAL MODE #

-- Updating application...
Copying Contents.
Successfully updated application.

-- Appling Multi-CSC...
E:multi_csc:Can't mount /efs

Multi-csc applied failed.

The following report from ODIN - Downgrade 2.3.6.
Added <ID:0/005>!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5 ..
<OSM> Check MD5 .. Do not unplug the cable ..
<OSM> Please wait ..
<OSM> CODE_GT-I9070_I9070DXLD1_CL1068093_REV00_user_SEC_KEY_LD1_8G.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> CSC_GT-I9070-MULTI-CSC-OLBLD1_SEC_KEY_8G.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished sucessfully ..
<OSM> Leave CS ..
<ID:0/005> Odin v.3 engine (ID: 5) ..
<ID:0/005> File analysis ..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection ..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation ..
<ID:0/005> Set PIT file ..
<ID:0/005> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping ..
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start ..
<ID:0/005> GT-I9070_EUR_XX_8G.pit.md5
<ID:0/005> NAND Write Start!
<ID:0/005> EFS.img.md5
<ID:0/005> STE_boot.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> Cspsa.img.md5
<ID:0/005> Ipl.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> Kernel.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> Kernel2.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> Mem_init.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> Modem.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> Modemfs.img.md5
<ID:0/005> Normal.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> Normal2.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> Param.lfs.md5
<ID:0/005> Power_management.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> Ssgtest.img.md5
<ID:0/005> System.img.md5
<ID:0/005> Ums.rfs.md5
<ID:0/005> Userdata.img.md5
<ID:0/005> Cache.img.md5
<ID:0/005> Hidden.img.md5
<ID:0/005> RQT_CLOSE!
<ID:0/005> RES OK!
<ID:0/005> Completed ..
<OSM> All threads completed. (Succeed 1 / failed 0)
Added <ID:0/003>!

Reactions: vickyrockzz

tiirabello

Jan 3, 2013
Jaú
Cell functioning normally to return to GB, JB but it does not start. Dandos the errors mentioned in the first post (The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped and The SecSetupWizard stopped.) Getting a constant loop. I need a solution to completely erase (the S2 / S3 / S4 - there is a script that does all this procedure, but this model did not find anything.

I have the backup of the IMEI (if it is corrupted) and the program EFS_Pro_1.9.12_Release even in the most current version EFS_Professional_2.0.40_Release gives error when trying to restore.

tiirabello

Jan 3, 2013
Jaú
Installing the JB by ODIN:

<OSM> Please wait ..
<OSM> I9070VJLPD_I9070ZTMLPD_I9070VJLPD_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Leave CS ..
<ID:0/005> cache.img.md5
<ID:0/005> hidden.img.md5
<ID:0/005> kernel2.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> kernel.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> modem.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> normal.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> param.lfs.md5
<ID:0/005> power_management.bin.md5
<ID:0/005> system.img.md5

tiirabello

Jan 3, 2013
Jaú
SOLVED!! (Y)

SOLVED!

Procedure:

1) If you are with a Gingerbread rom, first have to migrate to a Jelly Bean

2) Now that you're with Jelly Bean, download the CWM Temporary, extract the files to a folder of your choice and move to your memory card.

3) Unplug the device and plug it into recovery mode

volume p / up + home + power

4) Select using the volume button the option "Apply update from external storage" and press the power

5) It will open a list with several folders and files, now navigate to the "CWM.zip" and press power again

6) It started to install and the phone screen goes all hazy, wait 5 seconds, press HOME and wait about 3 seconds will open the CWM version in "Touch"

7) Select "Wipe Cache"

8) Now select "advanced", then select "fix permissions"

9) Select "reboot system", a counter appears never ending, this time take out the battery and restart the device in recovery mode

10) The error message should no longer appear, now just install the Stock ROM Jelly Bean desired.

Likely that when you have finished installing the ROM it goes straight to the home screen, without showing that the initial setup screen.

In this case, only those who have backup EFS folder do the following:

1) To make the procedure you need to have installed on the device Es File Explorer and access to ROOT

2) Copy the contents of folder EFS backup that you did and put inside the folder / efs of your device. If asked if you want sobscrever content, press OK.

3) Made the above procedures, unplug the unit and plug into recovery mode

4) Do Wipe Data / Wipe Cache and Factoy

5) Now elecione using the volume button the option "Apply update from external storage" and press the power

6) It will open a list with several folders and files, now navigate to the "CWM.zip" and press power again

7) It started to install and the phone screen goes all hazy, wait 5 seconds, press HOME and wait about 3 seconds will open the CWM version in "Touch"

9) Select "reboot system", a counter appears never ending, this time take off the battery switch on the phone normally.

10) You should open on the screen of your initial system configuration.

Download CWM: http://j.mp/cwm-temporario

Source: http://migre.me/flwBA

ayiemaru

Mar 20, 2013
sepang
SOLVED!

Procedure:

2) Now that you're with Jelly Bean, download the CWM Temporary, extract the files to a folder of your choice and move to your memory card.

4) Select using the volume button the option "Apply update from external storage" and press the power

5) It will open a list with several folders and files, now navigate to the "CWM.zip" and press power again

6) It started to install and the phone screen goes all hazy, wait 5 seconds, press HOME and wait about 3 seconds will open the CWM version in "Touch"

7) Select "Wipe Cache"

9) Select "reboot system", a counter appears never ending, this time take out the battery and restart the device in recovery mode

10) The error message should no longer appear, now just install the Stock ROM Jelly Bean desired.

Likely that when you have finished installing the ROM it goes straight to the home screen, without showing that the initial setup screen.

1) To make the procedure you need to have installed on the device Es File Explorer and access to ROOT

2) Copy the contents of folder EFS backup that you did and put inside the folder / efs of your device. If asked if you want sobscrever content, press OK.

5) Now elecione using the volume button the option "Apply update from external storage" and press the power

6) It will open a list with several folders and files, now navigate to the "CWM.zip" and press power again

7) It started to install and the phone screen goes all hazy, wait 5 seconds, press HOME and wait about 3 seconds will open the CWM version in "Touch"

9) Select "reboot system", a counter appears never ending, this time take off the battery switch on the phone normally.

this really can be solved?

tiirabello

Jan 3, 2013
Jaú
Efs.img help

This procedure actually works if done with the files available in the posting. In my case solved this problem, but now face a bigger problem. My backup IMEI is corrupted, and you can not restore it.

I need a file EFS.img to perform some tests. Someone with courage and willingness to send me that file?!

tgabor7

Nov 23, 2012
HELP

Didn't work for me :crying:
PLS HELP
I did every step till 10 but after i can't continue cause secsetup wizard had stopped!!!
Sorry if im n00b :eek:

tgabor7

Nov 23, 2012
Help

I get my imei with *#06# (the correct).And i can phone others,so guess there is no problem with the efs folder :S
2.3.6 runs gr8 but 4.1.2 still doesn't.Help me!!!!!!

androiddoctor

Aug 14, 2013
I get my imei with *#06# (the correct).And i can phone others,so guess there is no problem with the efs folder :S
2.3.6 runs gr8 but 4.1.2 still doesn't.Help me!!!!!!

Hi, tgabor , I had exactly same problem, I have tried everything, finally I have come to the conclusion that it can be solved by service centre or some tools like octopus box. Buying those tools are costly option. I have taken my phone to service centre after flashing jb(my phone was in warranty) and they repair it within one day for free . before going to service centre you should wipe your custom rom count using triangle away. You can see your count in download mode.
Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Free mobile app

stealth123

Apr 24, 2013
SOLVED!

Procedure:

7) Select "Wipe Cache"

what if i dont have the efs backup? can i still get the phone working?

Aminhitman

Nov 16, 2013
SOLVED!

Procedure:

7) Select "Wipe Cache"

hi
my problem in step 6
my screen phone is off and phone will be restart and cwm can't be install : (

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SOLVED!! (Y)

SOLVED!

Procedure:

7) Select "Wipe Cache"

Good afternoon. I need help, URGENT!
    I can say that I have some experience with S2, S3 and S4 currently with sufficient skills to perform upgrades, installations, restorations.

What happens, that recently got an S I9070 Advantage and how it was decided to perform the ROM 2.3.6 update to the ROM with CSC DBT latest 4.1.2.

Update fallhou to restart the first time (when you enter the recovery mode to format the cell) appeared the following error message:

# MANUAL MODE #
    - Appling Multi-CSC ...
    Applied the CSC-code: unknow
    Successfully applied multi-CSC.

E: Can not mount / efs / log / boot_cause
    E: Can not open / dft / log / boot_cause

Restarted manually and when you perform the initial settings of the Samsung, I get an alert with the following error:

The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped

Clicking Ok and proceed with the setup, but once you get to the last step I get the following error:

The SecSetupWizard stopped.

I click OK again, but this time returns the option to choose the language, making it impossible to access the cell.

Performed the downgrade to 2.3.6 it starts, it works normally, have the IMEI BACKUP, but I can not restore, need a form, a script to format the phone completely, even if you delete the IMEI.

Nor is it possible to install any CUSTOM ROM. Only this version that comes with the file. PIT, CSC and CODE.

Does anyone have a light, guidance?!

I look back.
    I do not know the exact version 2.3.6 had, considering I got this phone yesterday. And knowledge to update other models, such as S2, S3, S4've downloaded the FW-Updates.com-Samsung GT-I9070-DBT-I9070XXLQE-1365486223 and gave this error when installing.

I found a complete FW Forum here to perform the downgrade, did, went back to GB, the phone works as usual, however, when you first start the errors appears to start in recovery mode:

E:failed to mount /efs (No such file or directory)
    E:check_selective_file:Can't moun /efs

-- Copyng media files...
    E:failed to mount /efs (invalid argument)
    Sucessfully copied media files.

# MANUAL MODE #

-- Updating application...
    Copying Contents.
    Successfully updated application.

-- Appling Multi-CSC...
    E:multi_csc:Can't mount /efs

Multi-csc applied failed.

The following report from ODIN - Downgrade 2.3.6.
    <OSM> Please wait ..
    <OSM> CODE_GT-I9070_I9070DXLD1_CL1068093_REV00_user_SEC_KEY_LD1_8G.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> CSC_GT-I9070-MULTI-CSC-OLBLD1_SEC_KEY_8G.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Leave CS ..
    <ID:0/005> Set PIT file ..
    <ID:0/005> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!
    <ID:0/005> EFS.img.md5
    <ID:0/005> STE_boot.bin.md5
    <ID:0/005> Cspsa.img.md5
    <ID:0/005> Ipl.bin.md5
    <ID:0/005> Kernel.bin.md5
    <ID:0/005> Kernel2.bin.md5
    <ID:0/005> Mem_init.bin.md5
    <ID:0/005> Modem.bin.md5
    <ID:0/005> Modemfs.img.md5
    <ID:0/005> Normal.bin.md5
    <ID:0/005> Normal2.bin.md5
    <ID:0/005> Param.lfs.md5
    <ID:0/005> Power_management.bin.md5
    <ID:0/005> Ssgtest.img.md5
    <ID:0/005> System.img.md5
    <ID:0/005> Ums.rfs.md5
    <ID:0/005> Userdata.img.md5
    <ID:0/005> Cache.img.md5
    <ID:0/005> Hidden.img.md5
    <ID:0/005> Completed ..
    <OSM> All threads completed. (Succeed 1 / failed 0)
    Added <ID:0/003>!