• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Set up call rejection messages in Gear wach

Search This thread

Cocliosttro

Feb 26, 2009
Hello,

I changed rejection sms via Note 3.

Gear Manager→Notifications→SMS samples
But those messages do not occur in Samsung Gear Watch.
I deleted messages that i do not use and i added 2 messages i most likely will use when somone calls me and i reject call via Gear Watch.
Anyone knows how to get those in to Gear Watch?

As Gear wach gives an option to reply fast.
Exaplme mister x is alling mister y
Mister y rejects call via gear watch and that will bring up sample messages in gear wach. Clicking message i want it will be sent to user who called mister y at that point.

Is there any other bugs? Do i need to have country code in my contacts lists front of every number or...

almulder1092

Oct 11, 2013
Hello,

I changed rejection sms via Note 3.

Gear Manager→Notifications→SMS samples
But those messages do not occur in Samsung Gear Watch.
I deleted messages that i do not use and i added 2 messages i most likely will use when somone calls me and i reject call via Gear Watch.
Anyone knows how to get those in to Gear Watch?

As Gear wach gives an option to reply fast.
Exaplme mister x is alling mister y
Mister y rejects call via gear watch and that will bring up sample messages in gear wach. Clicking message i want it will be sent to user who called mister y at that point.

Is there any other bugs? Do i need to have country code in my contacts lists front of every number or...

I have noticed the same issue. It might be a bug in the Gear Manager.

ophidion

Nov 19, 2014
Hello,
Did anyone find a solution here. Even with gear-s I can't figure out how to manage call rejection messages
Edit: I've found it .. Just edit "call rejection messages" from "call" settings.

Last edited: