[Q] signal problem tab 2 p3100 cyanogenmod

Search This thread
Jul 30, 2014
New Delhi
i have Samsung galaxy tab 2 p3100 i have tried installing cm11, cm12 and cm12.1. Every time when i connect to cellular network to make a call or to use mobile data , it then says no network. A second before it was full signal. This happens every time. Help me with this. plz:crying::crying:

shsagnik

Aug 30, 2014
i have Samsung galaxy tab 2 p3100 i have tried installing cm11, cm12 and cm12.1. Every time when i connect to cellular network to make a call or to use mobile data , it then says no network. A second before it was full signal. This happens every time. Help me with this. plz:crying::crying:
Never happens with me try using the SIM card on other phones

rmkv269

Mar 5, 2016
chennai

I had same problem too frnd how to clear this problem frnds

paras raina

Sep 6, 2015
Jammu
I had same problem too frnd how to clear this problem frnds
I have the same problem as well infact this is the problem with all custom roms . Earlier it used to be fine but once i messed up with my imei and now though i have restored my imei but I cant get sim cards to work on cm... Believe it or not stock is the best

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone