[Q] signal problem tab 2 p3100 cyanogenmod

Search This thread
Jul 30, 2014
New Delhi
i have Samsung galaxy tab 2 p3100 i have tried installing cm11, cm12 and cm12.1. Every time when i connect to cellular network to make a call or to use mobile data , it then says no network. A second before it was full signal. This happens every time. Help me with this. plz:crying::crying:

shsagnik

Aug 30, 2014
i have Samsung galaxy tab 2 p3100 i have tried installing cm11, cm12 and cm12.1. Every time when i connect to cellular network to make a call or to use mobile data , it then says no network. A second before it was full signal. This happens every time. Help me with this. plz:crying::crying:
Never happens with me try using the SIM card on other phones

rmkv269

Mar 5, 2016
chennai

I had same problem too frnd how to clear this problem frnds

paras raina

Sep 6, 2015
Jammu
I had same problem too frnd how to clear this problem frnds
I have the same problem as well infact this is the problem with all custom roms . Earlier it used to be fine but once i messed up with my imei and now though i have restored my imei but I cant get sim cards to work on cm... Believe it or not stock is the best