Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Suddenly my Canvas HD is not recognizing any simcard from today. Tried many different sim cards that are working on other phones but not working on any of the sim card slots on my Canvas HD.

What can I possibly do to resolve this? Any help will be appreciated as I am too scared.

P.S - My Canvas HD is rooted and I am on Android 4.2 ROM.

Update : I tried flashing .20 Stock ROM via SP tools also, but no luck.

dude check out ur imei no. by dialing *#06#

if it is saying invalid

then
    - go to engineer mode with this code "* # * # 3646633 # * # *" (just type it on call pad)
    2- then follow that path --> CDS info --> Radio info --> Phone1 (for the first imei)
    3- at the top there is a command line which begins "AT+" just type there "AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" (instead of IMEI_1 put your first imei number)
    4- hit send command
    5-if you done just reboot the phone, if you change the second imei go to step 2 and select "Phone2"
    6-and enter the code "AT +EGMR=1,10,"IMEI_2" (instead of IMEI_2 put your second imei number) hit send command
    7-reboot

if it helps, plz hit thanks button....else any hardware issue will be there....
    dude check out ur imei no. by dialing *#06#

if it is saying invalid

then
    - go to engineer mode with this code "* # * # 3646633 # * # *" (just type it on call pad)
    2- then follow that path --> CDS info --> Radio info --> Phone1 (for the first imei)
    3- at the top there is a command line which begins "AT+" just type there "AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" (instead of IMEI_1 put your first imei number)
    4- hit send command
    5-if you done just reboot the phone, if you change the second imei go to step 2 and select "Phone2"
    6-and enter the code "AT +EGMR=1,10,"IMEI_2" (instead of IMEI_2 put your second imei number) hit send command
    7-reboot

if it helps, plz hit thanks button....else any hardware issue will be there....

It is a dual sim phone. I checked the IMEI for both the sims and they are fine. Don't know what to do now.