[Q] Sim Unlock Note 4?

Search This thread

nietzsche007

Nov 20, 2012
No luck

Well if that was their exact words then they are wrong. Try someone like this..
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=330950650878&alt=web

Hi,
Vodafone said, that they dont have the code for my IMEI and forwarded me to Samsung who said, that because my phone is rooted and the serial (from settings/about/status) doesnt much the serial No. from the back of the phone (?!), they are unable to help me. I wrote about it to this ebay seller and he said, that they have the same database than the vodafone...:( Anybody something else? Because i sure, that non of these unlock websites have the code for me.

Babychan

Apr 27, 2013
Vodafone informed me after they claimed to have spoken to Samsung that there is no unlock code for my phone because my phone isn't locked. So I must have imagined the screen that asked me for a sim network pin. I emailed the eBay person who sells the code and they said they use the same system as Vodafone so chances are they won't have a code for me either. This is getting stupid how can there not be a code

soo55

Jun 3, 2007
hi all,

I bought a note 4 sm-n910f from ebay, it looks 100% new (never used), but when I switch it on an off, it shows the SFR logo, and it works with my SIM which it's not from SFR !

I supposed that its SIM unlocked ! now I want to update it via Odin with the official German ROM LP 5.0.1 ... is there any risk to lose my SIM Unlock ?

thanks in advance for your support.

Pat.

Oct 9, 2012
Region locks & Network locks once removed will stay off.
If your device works with your SIM it will be fine.

Reactions: soo55

mefistos

Feb 3, 2013
Sligo
I ordered an unlock code yesterday via imei-unlocker.com. They haven't replied since than, and it's been more than 12 hours...

Hi, can you please let me know how did this worked out for you? I ordered code from them too and its been already 3 days... I wonder if I should wait or just got my money back from Paypal... thanks :(

0-0-0

May 12, 2013
UK of Englandshire
Sorry to push in ;)

Can anyone tell me how long it takes Vodafone (UK carrier) to issue an unlock code? (I've been waiting 3 days so far, to get the code from the seller).
If I decide not to wait, which online unlocker would you recommend (best/cheapest/fastest)?
Can the Note 4 be unlocked within a few hours or does it take days? (I've been told by a market stall holder/shop, that it would take 3 to 4 days and couldn't be done instantly)

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you're ready to pay for it, http://www.cellunlocker.net/unlock-samsung-galaxy-note-4.php

I don't know if it's up, but it will soon enough.
    Aprox 25 USD (20 €). I got my unlockcode in 40 minutes. Payed with PayPal.
    There's a possible free unlock solution detailed here:

http://drippler.com/drip/how-unlock-galaxy-note-4-free
    EU SIM

Yes , it should work. Check your phone package,which region it has and use simcard from that ragion.(Make factory reset first,if you did try another ragion's sim) put ragion's simcard in,Make a call , Call for 5 mins or more. It should unlocked after that.

My note 4 is SM-N910F,EU region. Please tell me a result too. :fingers-crossed:

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Yes , it should work. Check your phone package,which region it has and use simcard from that region.(Make factory reset first,if you did try another region's sim) put region's simcard in,Make a call , Call for 5 mins or more. It should unlocked after that.

My note 4 is SM-N910F,EU region. Please tell me a result too. :fingers-crossed:

Well I already order UK Vodafone SIM card online and waiting to receive it...as soon as I try it I will update here :cowboy:
    I purchased a SM-910V (Verizon) which I did not know was bootloader-locked and unrootable, until I unboxed it. I have returned it and ordered an SM-910T (T-Mobile) instead which is not software locked. I recently learned that the phone is still locked to T-Mobile's network, so I will have to pay for an unlock code. But Now I am learning that the phone may still be region-locked even after that too? Talk about an endless hassle! I would like to take this phone back with me to South Africa, so I can't activate on a long-term T-Mobile subscription. Does anyone know if a 5 minute call on a prepaid T-Mobile sim card would be sufficient to region-unlock the phone, or must it be done on a contract/subscription SIM card? Also, is it necessary to do the 5 minute call before doing the unlock code procedure, or can the unlock code process safely be done first? Please help!

A prepaid sim card would be fine, make the 5 min call then unlock.