[Q] simtoolkit apk

Search This thread
May 3, 2011
Hi,

Can someone provide me stk.apk (simtoolkit) for GB 2.3.6, I think it's not included in the custom rom (Kpu lite 2.0) i'm using right now. And if ever, how do i install it? I tried downloading an stk.apk on 4shared but the app didnt install, im thinking of course that, that is not the one for galaxy sl gingerbread.

Thanks

Rob

luiseteyo

Oct 24, 2011
Madrid
Hi,

Can someone provide me stk.apk (simtoolkit) for GB 2.3.6, I think it's not included in the custom rom (Kpu lite 2.0) i'm using right now. And if ever, how do i install it? I tried downloading an stk.apk on 4shared but the app didnt install, im thinking of course that, that is not the one for galaxy sl gingerbread.

Thanks

Rob

I posted it for u in my roms thread!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9003 usando Tapatalk

May 3, 2011
not working

no it did not work. what i did is:

rebooted to cmw recovery then installed the zip, then restart.

didnt work

went to the cwm app. flashed an update zip, phone rebooted to cmw recoverythen installed the zip

didnt work as well

rebooted phone... still no simtoolkit app

im using your 2.0 kpu rom
deodexed
cf rooted
zeam launcher

thanks in advance. if i cant get it to work, i hope you can include that on the 2.1 release... it's not a big file so i hope it will be included.

thanks again

luiseteyo

Oct 24, 2011
Madrid
U are the only person I know who uses that app so it wont be included. I hope u understand that.

1. Open the zip file
2. Go to system/app
3. Extract stk.apk
4. Insert it in ur sdcard.
5. With root explorer go to sdcard, copy the apk and paste it in system/app or in data/app.
6. Reboot system

Tell me if it worked or not
:)

Reactions: rogeranthonyines
May 3, 2011
Hi,

I didnt work either... i know i think im the only one who uses this... but i really need this coz my network provider has a lot of sim options that i cant access without sim toolkit. anyway, big thanks for trying. i guess i have to live with this for now. good luck on the next release.

guysoft

Aug 28, 2011
Hey,
Have the same problem Galaxy Y with HYBRID 4.0 rom. No stk. Tried a few and they don't seem to work.
And I need it to change the roaming settings on the phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    U are the only person I know who uses that app so it wont be included. I hope u understand that.

1. Open the zip file
    2. Go to system/app
    3. Extract stk.apk
    4. Insert it in ur sdcard.
    5. With root explorer go to sdcard, copy the apk and paste it in system/app or in data/app.
    6. Reboot system

Tell me if it worked or not
    :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone