[Q] SM-N910F vs SM-N910C vs SM-N910U

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 1198227

Has anything changed in this comparison? The exinos model here is 50€ more expensive. But i see new custom exinos kernels faster than speeddragon..
Which one should i buy? I will use custom rom. Thanks,

shkshbz

Nov 6, 2014
Cab refurbished N910F be updated throught odin

Hello i have an refurbished galaxy note 4 N910F, thing is struck at kitkat cannot update it through OTA can it be done through ODIN.

D

Deleted member 1198227

Hello i have an refurbished galaxy note 4 N910F, thing is struck at kitkat cannot update it through OTA can it be done through ODIN.

Off topic what you ask, but, yes odin, will work if you know how to do it. Read, and download the correct image to flash.

Chillerhippie

Mar 29, 2013
Bradford
I know this is an old thread but I thought I would let you know about a little project...
My n910f bit the dust recently and we have managed to get hold of a brand new n910c mainboard. We're going to see if it fits inside the n910f. If it does, I maybe the only owner of such an hybrid.
I'm going to be putting a new screen on it too just to get rid of a bit of notification screen burn which has been bugging me.
I just hope that when it comes to installing firmware it doesn't mess up with OTA missmatches

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Which one better Please Suggest me

910C - Noticeably faster cpu, better customization options (kernels etc)
    - Smoother
    - More efficient during higher loads/lower heating
    - Option to add 64 bit support

910F - A bit faster gpu
    - A bit better battery
    All these questions are answered in the general section of the note 4 forum. I used to hate it when people would reply angrily to questions by telling the people asking the questions to search in a rude manner, but I can understand why they do it lol. I'm not telling you to search in a rude manner though lol but omg, the same questions are asked over and over.

The only eynos version that'll work on every UK 4g network is the N910C version. The snapdragon n910f is good but the exynos is better, better with overall snappiness, in games, and better sound quality too, I've had both versions

N910U is exynos cat6 while N910C is cat4. The U and C versions are somewhat international exynos. There's also korean only exynos versions, they end with the letters S, K and L, all these 3 versions are cat6 too.

Then there's a 3g only version n910H, Samsung couldn't have made this note 4 release any more confusing if they tried, cause there are even more versions out there! Hope you enjoy your notes
    Trying to understand the difference between the SM-N910F vs SM-N910C vs SM-N910U.

The 910C and 910U are Exynos. But what about the 910F?

The 910F is the one Samsung lists on their UK store, which I get redirected to even though I am in South America. But it isn't clear if it's Snapdragon or Exynos and I haven't found an official Samsung page that confirms the LTE frequency bands.

Hello,

U can see some of Benchmark here
    And also to see Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Model Numbers please go here
    Trying to understand the difference between the SM-N910F vs SM-N910C vs SM-N910U.

The 910C and 910U are Exynos. But what about the 910F?

The 910F is the one Samsung lists on their UK store, which I get redirected to even though I am in South America. But it isn't clear if it's Snapdragon or Exynos and I haven't found an official Samsung page that confirms the LTE frequency bands.
    Why not read more before ask? I'm pretty sure Google can gives you an answer in details.....
    From what I read from Hong Kong Samsung official website, it does says the LTE frequency bands, but not very sure the others.

Here's the post for you http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/general/galaxy-note-4-versions-cpu-t2883741