[Q] SM-T531 ANH6 - Can I use CF-Autoroot?

Search This thread

Anakha56

Aug 10, 2008
Durban
Greetings All,

A friend at work wants his above mentioned device rooted. Now I have not had a Samsung device in ages and when I enter download mode I see that there is "Qualcomm Secure Boot" will this stop me from using CF-Autoroot? The tablet is on the latest version for our country PDA: T531XXU1ANH6 and CF-Autoroot is meant for the build below that one. I am currently downloading the full Odin package just in CF-Autoroot does not work, but I am hoping someone can answer the question before the ROM finishes downloading.

Many Thanks :).

donfbi

Sep 30, 2014
Greetings All,

A friend at work wants his above mentioned device rooted. Now I have not had a Samsung device in ages and when I enter download mode I see that there is "Qualcomm Secure Boot" will this stop me from using CF-Autoroot? The tablet is on the latest version for our country PDA: T531XXU1ANH6 and CF-Autoroot is meant for the build below that one. I am currently downloading the full Odin package just in CF-Autoroot does not work, but I am hoping someone can answer the question before the ROM finishes downloading.

Many Thanks :).

I am having the same challenge. I also need the CF Auto root for galaxy tab 4 version T531XXU1ANH6

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone