[Q] SM-T531 ANH6 - Can I use CF-Autoroot?

Search This thread

Anakha56

Aug 10, 2008
Durban
Greetings All,

A friend at work wants his above mentioned device rooted. Now I have not had a Samsung device in ages and when I enter download mode I see that there is "Qualcomm Secure Boot" will this stop me from using CF-Autoroot? The tablet is on the latest version for our country PDA: T531XXU1ANH6 and CF-Autoroot is meant for the build below that one. I am currently downloading the full Odin package just in CF-Autoroot does not work, but I am hoping someone can answer the question before the ROM finishes downloading.

Many Thanks :).

donfbi

Sep 30, 2014
Greetings All,

A friend at work wants his above mentioned device rooted. Now I have not had a Samsung device in ages and when I enter download mode I see that there is "Qualcomm Secure Boot" will this stop me from using CF-Autoroot? The tablet is on the latest version for our country PDA: T531XXU1ANH6 and CF-Autoroot is meant for the build below that one. I am currently downloading the full Odin package just in CF-Autoroot does not work, but I am hoping someone can answer the question before the ROM finishes downloading.

Many Thanks :).

I am having the same challenge. I also need the CF Auto root for galaxy tab 4 version T531XXU1ANH6