[Q] Sprint VVM quit working on CM6.1

Search This thread

jcj77d

Jul 26, 2010
as of a few days ago my Sprint VVM was working just fine over wifi, & all of a sudden i was getting a VM notification icon in my notification bar, i tryed to open Sprint VVM, but nothing was there except a option "saying" a voicemail cannot be downloaded, click here to call voicemail, which made me dial my voicemail, so...
i sent myself a VM & a message came up saying "the message will be delivered when a data signal is available", which means now i can only get my VVM while on 3G, not wifi.

any ideas why this all of a sudden is happening?
im using the latest VVM, & have tried to uninstall & reflash the Sprint_VVM_Update.zip, & still getting same results

aiwetir

Jan 3, 2010
Oregon
as of a few days ago my Sprint VVM was working just fine over wifi, & all of a sudden i was getting a VM notification icon in my notification bar, i tryed to open Sprint VVM, but nothing was there except a option "saying" a voicemail cannot be downloaded, click here to call voicemail, which made me dial my voicemail, so...
i sent myself a VM & a message came up saying "the message will be delivered when a data signal is available", which means now i can only get my VVM while on 3G, not wifi.

im using the latest VVM, & have tried to uninstall & reflash the Sprint_VVM_Update.zip, & still getting same results

been happening to people on and off.

Reactions: jcj77d

waffle_

Mar 7, 2011
Gainesville, FL

I've seen somewhere Sprint was addressing this issue. The best thing to do is simply wait it out.

Reactions: jcj77d

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

been happening to people on and off.

I've seen somewhere Sprint was addressing this issue. The best thing to do is simply wait it out.
    alternative visual voicemail apps that work well: google voice and youmail