[Q]Stuck in fastboot mode

Search This thread

sakilxda

Dec 20, 2010
Badajoz (Extremadura)
I have idea.. Buy oneplus 7 pro and stay out of problems

Hello brother, if you are in Oficial Recovery you can solve your mobile very easy. Only needed read the first coments.

Download the firmware and copy in a USB.
The USB need to be format in "FAT32" before to copy the zip.
Conect this USB with the Zip inside with a OTG in your Nubia Red Magic 3.
Now, turn on Recovery mode and select "Upload by OTG" and WAIT...

danielad200

May 15, 2012
Hello brother, if you are in Oficial Recovery you can solve your mobile very easy. Only needed read the first coments.

Download the firmware and copy in a USB.
The USB need to be format in "FAT32" before to copy the zip.
Conect this USB with the Zip inside with a OTG in your Nubia Red Magic 3.
Now, turn on Recovery mode and select "Upload by OTG" and WAIT...

Thanks for the answer..There is no option "upload by OTG" in the fastboot menu..i cant reach to this mode of otg only fastboot no matter what

Last edited:

danielad200

May 15, 2012
Are you using original USB and, when you write the adb comand and push, you can read "OK" ?

Please, revise all the .IMG archives and when you finish with ADB comand send us a screenshot here

Original usb gives no effect..i am not near the PC right now but its similar to your solution..after every flash i got OK no failed at all..but in system.img i got message about that the file is big..something with magi..but no fail at all...

sakilxda

Dec 20, 2010
Badajoz (Extremadura)
Original usb gives no effect..i am not near the PC right now but its similar to your solution..after every flash i got OK no failed at all..but in system.img i got message about that the file is big..something with magi..but no fail at all...

yes, maybe was good luck, but, when I changed my usb cable to original usb cable, y could instal System.img without error.
I had the same error message with system file big...but, after thar, work perfect. Causual? Maybe...after try a lot of times, it finally worked.

Reactions: danielad200

danielad200

May 15, 2012
yes, maybe was good luck, but, when I changed my usb cable to original usb cable, y could instal System.img without error.
I had the same error message with system file big...but, after thar, work perfect. Causual? Maybe...after try a lot of times, it finally worked.

I am dont think this is the major problem..the center problem is that there is no recovery for global rom..no error message when i am flash system.img only notice that is big file and OK in the end..i am xant even now enter to the otg mod in all the ways

sakilxda

Dec 20, 2010
Badajoz (Extremadura)
I am dont think this is the major problem..the center problem is that there is no recovery for global rom..no error message when i am flash system.img only notice that is big file and OK in the end..i am xant even now enter to the otg mod in all the ways

You have exactly the same problem that i had, and you are thinking the same that i though, i only can say you what i did...and finally worked. :bueno:

Reactions: danielad200

danielad200

May 15, 2012
You should use cmd , not powershell

Open cmd and type

Cd<space>(your adb file location)

Then type
Fastboot devices

To make sure its connected

Don't use poweshell i had many problem with it
Use CMD instead

Used original cable and cmd..no changes at all:crying::(

Attachments

• fastboot.png
    fastboot.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 272

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did it
    I extracted the file system.img
    this is what I did ....

starting from the Chinese ROM http://ui.nubia.cn/rom/detail/62

Download download necessary files https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16in6Jnyi4s5aIIuQwapQ1KK1LjysSfYm?usp=sharing

fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX629J

fastboot flash parameter parameter.img

fastboot reboot

fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX629J

fastboot flash boot boot.img

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

fastboot flash splash splash.img

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin

fastboot flash system system.img

fastboot reboot

enter recovery, use a FAT32 pendrive format, add Chinese ROM, rename it (update.zip) to OTG flash.
    Everything works again.
    good luck.
    OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

TRY AND TRY AND TRY and... FINALY WORKED!!!!!!!!!

Really I´m not sure, but maybe the problem was the usb cable, i just chagen for original Nubia usb and repeat all step again.

Lock, unlock and flash all the archives ".img" and wala!!! i working now after 4 days traying and traying

:tonto:

Maybe USB???

thank SO SO SO Much for your help emegegeria :dedos cruzados: if you living near me, i kiss you jajajaj

I'm really happy. I don't think it's the cable, because I also had to try and try again in the end and gone. all thanks to the file system that I managed to extract.
    ????????
    I take 4 days waiting any answer of "RedMagic Support" and they haven´t answered me the emails. I´m disappointed with them. Today I thought in try relock and unlock again my bootloader and going find other options but it is a new phone and we are the pioneers. I´m download all files and i hope this was the solution to exit of "Fastboot mode".
    :cyclops:

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Where is fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin ??? VBMETA.IMG???

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin

VBMETA.IMG no it was a mistake to put it in the download package. removed follow the steps I wrote.
    oh boii, same happens to me, that was a pain but after relax and think what i can do, was so easy to fix, you will need an cable USB C to USB Adapter like this: https://www.amazon.com/Syntech-Adap...o+USB+3.0&qid=1559945169&s=electronics&sr=1-8

then u need a flashdrive, download the official rom here: https://eu.redmagic.gg/blogs/news/red-magic-3-global-rom-flash-instructions
    after downloading it, connect the flashdrive to your computer and enter the rom in here, then connect the flashdrive to the usb cable adapter and then you need to connect it to your phone, put your phone in recovery mode (hold vol up + power) and select your language and select "Choose Update Package" and select "Choose From OTG Device" and here you just will need select the rom that you downloaded and put in the flashdrive, idk if there is an easy way to do this but this was the only way that I found and it worked, also this method will lock your bootloader, I hope you can fix it, sorry for my bad english
    according to I read the steps to unlock are these:

6) Now type the commannd "adb reboot bootloader"

7) Once your phone has rebooted into it's bootloader, type in the command prompt "fastboot devices". This will list the devices connected, your phone should show up.

8) Then, enter "fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX629J"

9) Then enter "fastboot flashing unlock"

9) Finally type "fastboot reboot" into the command prompt.

10) From here you can install twrp, root your phone, etc.

but my phone shows error when trying to unlock

Pm me

I will try to help