• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Super G2 zvc rom

Search This thread

boostbox

Jun 3, 2014
So this is my first post ever, as I usually learn everything I need to know from reading and searching this is one I can't seem to find

The problem is Im running the super g2 zvc rom I am trying to usethe native hotspot as it says it works after the flash it worked great for netflix i rebooted the device and now it shows my ps3 connected but wont give me any internet connection, anyone know a fix for this?

beezar

Oct 29, 2011
Turn Hotspot on then update PRL. May have to do this every time

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Free mobile app

XenoCyanide

Jun 23, 2014
As a bump to this thread, and to keep the forums tidy, I, too, am having issues with SuperG2

I flashed it and it worked beautifully but I was unable to get any data service. I tried updating PRL/Profile but that would not work. Kept giving me a network error.

That being said, I finally got data to work (beyond me, not sure how this happened but I did NOT get PRL/Profile to update) and was using it merrily until I began to restore some files I had backed up via Titanium.

I rebooted to get the data from these files to run smoothly but after a reboot I lost all connection. It told me that my service was disabled.

I reflashed the ROM but am back to square one - unable to updated my PRL/Profile and cannot get any data, even tho the LTE logo is at the top and spinning. WiFi tethering works and I can access the internet in this way, but not in any other way.

I am being forced to go back to stock =(

Any help would be appreciated.

jcwxguy

Mar 22, 2011
As a bump to this thread, and to keep the forums tidy, I, too, am having issues with SuperG2

I flashed it and it worked beautifully but I was unable to get any data service. I tried updating PRL/Profile but that would not work. Kept giving me a network error.

That being said, I finally got data to work (beyond me, not sure how this happened but I did NOT get PRL/Profile to update) and was using it merrily until I began to restore some files I had backed up via Titanium.

I rebooted to get the data from these files to run smoothly but after a reboot I lost all connection. It told me that my service was disabled.

I reflashed the ROM but am back to square one - unable to updated my PRL/Profile and cannot get any data, even tho the LTE logo is at the top and spinning. WiFi tethering works and I can access the internet in this way, but not in any other way.

I am being forced to go back to stock =(

Any help would be appreciated.
Connect to wifi then update the profile and prl (can be done at home if you have wifi, or mcdonalds, or starbuck, or anywhere that has open wifi)

Mar 20, 2011
Similar Issue

Running SuperG2, comming from Milestone1. I cannot seem to get the WiFi tether to work on SuperG2. It worked great on Milestone1. I tried the update PRL while Wifi tether is active but to no avail. I'm not sure if it's related but my signal kinda sucks too. Where I normally get 4g now I only get 3g with sparatic 4g and I also loose my signal altogether at times. I have to activate airplane mode and then deactivate it to get my signal back. I would go back to Milestone1 but SuperG2 is the frontline. Need to keep moving forward. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.