[Q] System update-New

Search This thread

Krisshp

Dec 29, 2012
So I was on my moto g which I see the update icon. Two minutes later a image came with update. I clicked no thanks and didn't mange to read it fully anyone else had this

kket

Oct 11, 2010
Just got my phone updated, now the phone keeps rebooting every 10 seconds when its loaded to GUI.

Tesco phone 8GB with stock image

Had recovery modified to gain root access

Can anyone shed some light please? :crying:

I've got CWM installed, and wonder if there is any patch that can fix the reboots issue?

Last edited:

Krisshp

Dec 29, 2012
Just got my phone updated, now the phone keeps rebooting every 10 seconds when its loaded to GUI.

I think mines abut slower. :(. Stuff this stupid update

grimebox

Feb 25, 2014

I've got CWM installed, and wonder if there is any patch that can fix the reboots issue?

Having literally the exact same problem. Would love some help

Mine is 16gb from Meteor, rooted

dptran

Aug 1, 2011
Had the same problem my solution is during the reboot plug in the usb cable press volum down power to get into the motorola bootloader thingy (unsure what it called)

Then use fastboot on my computer to erase the update since for me the update was in the cache I just use

fastboot erase cache

reboot and it solve the problem

kket

Oct 11, 2010
Had the same problem my solution is during the reboot plug in the usb cable press volum down power to get into the motorola bootloader thingy (unsure what it called)

Then use fastboot on my computer to erase the update since for me the update was in the cache I just use

fastboot erase cache

I can confirmed that dptran method worked fine on mine!

I've used CWM to clear/wipe cache, and reboot.

Thanks! :good:

Reactions: salingpusa

serophia

Feb 8, 2013
California

So do we need to unroot + stock recovery to update? Kinda a hassle for me since I'm busy with work and school >.<

Sent from my XT1034 using xda app-developers app

grimebox

Feb 25, 2014

fastboot erase cache

Cheers buddy

kket

Oct 11, 2010
Hello guys,

Is there anyway that to disable the update message reminder keep pooping up every an hour?

or

Is there an easy way to update the phone without wiping the phone (unroot + stock image) and install the update... ?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

fastboot erase cache

fastboot erase cache

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone