• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Completed] [Q] T-Mobile Samsung hotspot (sm-v100t) development?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thc1998

Sep 26, 2014
Ok first id like to start with i am a noob BUT i am very intelligent and a Quick learner and what to become a developer and would like some help on were to start.
ok so here's the deal i just got a tmobile samsung LTE mobile hotspot pro nice device for $120 referbed its model number is sm-v100t i want to root at first but in the end have roms and all it has no touch screen no otg support i cant enable usb debuging idk if it even has a settings apk installed it shows up in odin on my pc when rebooted to odin and i get the following text with the android in the background standing on the text downloading... do not turn off target !! like other samsung devices the text is as follows

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-V100T
CURRENT BINARY: SAMSUNG OFFICIAL
SYSTEM STATUS: OFFICIAL
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
WRITE PROTECTION: ENABLE

i have no clue what now it doesnt seem to support usb otg i pluged in a mouse and a keyboard with nothing to show
in final i need some direction ill try anything that might work i want root but i cant even get adb to work im sorry about thread rules if i violated anything let me know how to fix it I AM kinda A NOOB
sincerely,
THC

PS: sorry for bad gramar sentence structure and spelling any questions i can answer i will thanks in advance

D

Darth

You can just start a new thread there. ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.