[Q] Thinking of buying a new phone!

Search This thread

frenchie007

Jan 27, 2011
Hey everyone,

I've got a quick question. I'm considering buying a new phone. Currently having the nexus S rocking a 4.0 inch screen, i got used to the smaller size phones. So i've been looking around, and if I want to have a more powerful phone than the one i currently have, i need to go to 4.5 inch and beyond, which is a problem for me. I'd like to stay at the very most 4.3 inch.

Anyways i did my research and i narrowed it down to the Huawei Ascend P1, which seems fantastic with its really thin body, great specs, and affordable price. However it doesnt appear to have a lot of development going for it other than a few threads here and there. So i was wondering what you guys thought about it and if you had any other proposals?

Thanks!

dEris

Nov 6, 2009
Dallas Texas
google.com
I went from Nexus S to Nexus 4. If you loved your crespo, you will love your mako.

[ LG NEXUS⁴ / LIQUIDSMOOTH / FRANCO / POETIC BLK BUMPER / APEX PRO / TAPATALK PRO ]

frenchie007

Jan 27, 2011
i did see those devices which are fantastic, but as i said the size really is a deal breaker for me right now as im not accustomed to it and dont want to be ... at least for now.

so im trying to find a good phone in the 4.0-4.3 range