• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] Timescape not updating phone calls - "No events"

Search This thread

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile
So yeah, Timescape is not updating my phone calls. At all. It just always says "No events". My messages all show fine.

I haven't connected to FB or twitter & disabled them in Timescape since I don't really care about all that stuff, is that the problem? That would be ridiculous but I don't see why else it's not working.

BTW I'm on Wolfbreak's 2.3.3 with hotfix 5

LDVC

Jan 14, 2011
You are aware that only missed calls get displayed? You don't get to see accepted calls

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile
Are you using a task killer, set to kill Eventstream service maybe?
Wolfbreak has implemented some tweaks to the internal task killer and other things but I am not using anything else.

You are aware that only missed calls get displayed? You don't get to see accepted calls
Hm, didn't know that but not even missed calls are shown.

*edit- I tried to thank both of you but I have used up my thanks for the day (limited to 5?!), I'll do it properly later ;)

I have been using the Favorite People/Recent Call Widget from the Arc dump and it does about all I need so I may just uninstall Timescape,FB,& Eventstream. Does anyone know if that would adversely effect any other apps?

david832

Jan 31, 2011
Buenos Aires - Haedo
Im using Wolfbreak hotfix 7 and is still doing the freeze, it happends after you turn off the screen, all the cells no update, facebookm foursquare, everything freeze, whith the stock 2.3.3 happends the same? maybe i'll go to the stock :s