[Q] Tiny hole on the back

Search This thread

Android-Desire

• Sep 17, 2010
    Copenhagen
    I was looking at my phone and was wondering what that hole in the back was?

Epic paint skillz inc! :laugh:

502m9x.jpg

ggmask

Apr 28, 2013
    Android is run by tiny little Android mice inside the phone - this is an air hole for them to breathe through.

No air = No Android, so make sure not to block this hole under any circumstances (including with a case).
    As strange as it sounds this is actually the correct answer. Mice are extremely efficient air to energy conversion ecosystems, and they are used primarily to provide enough power to the extra pixels of the QHD display in the Nexus 6. DO NOT COVER THE HOLE.

doitright

Oct 31, 2014
    Is this the only microphone on this device?(one for noise canceling?) Or is there another one somewhere else, maybe in the lower speaker grille or something?

Truth is in BOLD.
    Possibly a 3rd by the camera as others have stated (I can't comment since I haven't verified).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Android is run by tiny little Android mice inside the phone - this is an air hole for them to breathe through.

No air = No Android, so make sure not to block this hole under any circumstances (including with a case).
      Is this the only microphone on this device?(one for noise canceling?) Or is there another one somewhere else, maybe in the lower speaker grille or something?
      There are 3 microphones