[Q] Tmobile Name ID app

Search This thread

jdiddy_ub

Sep 20, 2010
Queens Village, NY
i am currently on juggernaut 2.0 rom with .03 kernel...i read that installing the tmobile caller id app fixes the bug in which call waiting/hold and 3 way calling drops...so i just installed it and rebooted..i just got a call from my friend...it listed his location and #...so im guessing its the app kicking in? its actually pretty cool..i dont recall it giving me that information before i installed the app...i never agreed to paying the $3/mo fee...how is it still working? is it a free trial sort of thing or does the paid version give you more features?

dachinaman

Jan 18, 2011
Fort Worth TX
i am currently on juggernaut 2.0 rom with .03 kernel...i read that installing the tmobile caller id app fixes the bug in which call waiting/hold and 3 way calling drops...so i just installed it and rebooted..i just got a call from my friend...it listed his location and #...so im guessing its the app kicking in? its actually pretty cool..i dont recall it giving me that information before i installed the app...i never agreed to paying the $3/mo fee...how is it still working? is it a free trial sort of thing or does the paid version give you more features?

Link to apk please i cant seem to find it

knotrkr

May 16, 2009
Pittsburgh
I have it but I have zero Ideo on how to make a link for it. if you want to PM me your email adress I'll send it directly to you via email.. unless you can tell me how to link it then I can do that.. It installs fine.