• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Transparant statusbar - Custom CM10.1

Search This thread

sweathearted

Aug 11, 2013
Hello forums,

First post, and wow you guys sure hate unnecessary post. Anyhow here is my problem;

I'm currently using this ROM which praises itself of being a 'heavily moded CM10.1'. I really do love this ROM but I'm having problem with the various transparant toolbar mods. Most of these give me a startup loop or make my SystemUI crash, which isn't really weird since they are written for other binaries.
While I would prefer to ask this question in the developer's thread, I can't. So I'm asking you guys if someone had any experiences with this?

I tried building my own mod from this thread, but that isn't working out.

Hope someone can help me.

Model: GT-19100
Android: 4.2.2
Sentinel kernel

sweathearted

Aug 11, 2013
Well, after a good night of pulling my hair out of my scull I actually made the custom thing work.

If you have the same ROM, and want this this shoot me a PM. Now I'm going to try to close this.

bid4sumit

Jul 17, 2012
pune
Well, after a good night of pulling my hair out of my scull I actually made the custom thing work.

If you have the same ROM, and want this this shoot me a PM. Now I'm going to try to close this.
if u would've posted this in s2 Q&A section you might've got answers sooner...
:good: anyways you solved it ..