[Q] Transparent status bar for A110 ICS

Search This thread

andreagga611

Jun 10, 2013
Good day to everyone, i already tried lots of guides & tuts on how to make Transparent Status Bar really work on Micromax A110/Myphone A919, but none of them helped me in anyways... some of them uploaded System UI, that causes me bootloops or not really work... Can i ask a big favor to have a good/working System UI that can solve my problem... TIA : rolleyes:

jaunty

May 28, 2013
New Delhi
Good day to everyone, i already tried lots of guides & tuts on how to make Transparent Status Bar really work on Micromax A110/Myphone A919, but none of them helped me in anyways... some of them uploaded System UI, that causes me bootloops or not really work... Can i ask a big favor to have a good/working System UI that can solve my problem... TIA : rolleyes:

There is a transparent systemui avialable in the APP section but for that you have to be on JB, i suggest you to install any custom ROM available in developement section JB only excluding LEWA transparent notification will work on every ROM except LEWA.

andreagga611

Jun 10, 2013
There is a transparent systemui avialable in the APP section but for that you have to be on JB, i suggest you to install any custom ROM available in developement section JB only excluding LEWA transparent notification will work on every ROM except LEWA.

Thank you for your reply, but I need this to be done on ICS 4.0.4 Base roms... :confused:

May 30, 2013
Use launcher 8 ...from launcher 8 setting go to notification and selet transparent mode.... and then switch back to original launcher ..but dont force close it( launcher 8 ) .... it it helps hit the thanks... ;)

Sent from my XTREM using xda app-developers app

Reactions: biswas.anindya6

pravinukey

Jan 4, 2013
Regarding Transparent status bar

I am using Nova launcher, The status bar can be set as a transparent.
The nova setting is the option wherein the changes can be done for the
transparent status bar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use launcher 8 ...from launcher 8 setting go to notification and selet transparent mode.... and then switch back to original launcher ..but dont force close it( launcher 8 ) .... it it helps hit the thanks... ;)

Sent from my XTREM using xda app-developers app