[Q] Trio stealth G2 10.1

Search This thread

arcmatter

Dec 1, 2010
Hello all just wondering if anybody is working on rooting this Tablet?I have been working on a little but not having much luck.And new info would be great THX...Arcmatter

Reactions: Unicorn69

xendig

Jan 6, 2009
Worked for me too.

The only hiccup I ran into was being able to install the unsigned driver by impactor on Windows 8. I googled and found instructions at clubsg.skygolf.com website.

Now if I can only run a custom rom... Looks like this is a generic device so it might be possible to find a custom rom.

Hey there's a tool called impactor Google it I just rooted mine an my daughter's works like a charm ;)

zatanas33

Feb 17, 2012
Any update on a customer Recovery and ROM for the Trio stealth G2 10.1? :fingers-crossed:

Currently mine resets itself back to Factory Default at any power cycle (Power off, reboot). I also can't download, install, or update any apps as it tells me that there is insufficient space. :eek:

rmarcus

May 8, 2011
São Paulo
Custom recovery??

Trying to flash a CM rom, but I need twrp or cwm recovery for that, I can't see to find a recovery that works. If anyone knows one, please.

Any update on a customer Recovery and ROM for the Trio stealth G2 10.1? :fingers-crossed:

Currently mine resets itself back to Factory Default at any power cycle (Power off, reboot). I also can't download, install, or update any apps as it tells me that there is insufficient space. :eek:

Reactions: vtmobile

rmarcus

May 8, 2011
São Paulo
Custom Recovery and ROM anyone?

Looking for a recovery CWM or any other that would allow to install a custom rom.

My Trio is already rooted.

I used Cydia Impactor.

:D

widgemix

Aug 1, 2014
Reload android jellybean on trio stealth g2 10.1

I have a trio stealth g2 10.1. I Think the person I got it from has corrupted the o/s and also the recovery partition. I need to know how do I reinstall the o/s on it from an external source

Slim_Crazy

Jun 9, 2013
Re: [Root Tool] Cydia Impactor! UPDATE 02/01/14

I ran into the error messages "signature bugs unavailable". Has a fix been discovered yet or is my Trio 10.1 Stealth unable to utilize Cyndia?

I find other with the issue bit no solution.

Noob

Nevermind, Kingo worked....

I am however unable to update the su binary
(Using Chainfire SuperSU)

Sent from Slim's Galaxy S4

Last edited:

njkev

Apr 7, 2014
Anyone have an UPDATE.ZIP or a good backup of this device. Mine will not recover. It gets hung on the "Formatting Data partition......"
Thanks!
Kevin

Slim_Crazy

Jun 9, 2013
These things are a wash man. I have two and one of them shuts down unexpectedly. They were cheap. I guess i got my monies worth.

henry8888

Jul 29, 2015
delete

I have a trio stealth g2 10.1. I Think the person I got it from has corrupted the o/s and also the recovery partition. I need to know how do I reinstall the o/s on it from an external source

all i did was i plugged in my tablet to computer and backed up my photos and videos and went to windows explorer the trio stealth and selected every file then deleted them make sure you do that when device is active and set it up again and bam your finished!

Top Liked Posts