• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] twitter comments

Search This thread

akhnatenor

Jan 26, 2011
I see that articles now have Twitter based comments. However, all I see are what looks like a bunch of re-tweets. I rarely see any real comments and they are hard to spot through all the re-tweets. Do I need a twitter account to see the actual comments? Is there anything I am doing wrong? It does not seem very useful to have a long list of twitter account re-tweets at the bottom of each article. Here is an example.
http://www.xda-developers.com/andro...apks-all-at-once-from-the-comfort-of-your-pc/
At the bottom of this article I see "Install All Of Your Apks – All At Once From The Comfort Of Your PC" posted over and over again.
Thanks,
Akh

pulser_g2

Admin Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2009
akhnatenor said:
I see that articles now have Twitter based comments. However, all I see are what looks like a bunch of re-tweets. I rarely see any real comments and they are hard to spot through all the re-tweets. Do I need a twitter account to see the actual comments? Is there anything I am doing wrong? It does not seem very useful to have a long list of twitter account re-tweets at the bottom of each article. Here is an example.
http://www.xda-developers.com/android/install-all-of-your-apks-all-at-once-from-the-comfort-of-your-pc/
At the bottom of this article I see "Install All Of Your Apks – All At Once From The Comfort Of Your PC" posted over and over again.
Thanks,
Akh

It's been like that for a while. It's showing the retweets, and you don't need a twitter account to see comments. They appear in the same area but there's not as many

Reactions: akhnatenor

Dirk

May 11, 2009
This is common everywhere now. Like the OP, i don't see the point, and i don't understand Twitter well enough to understand why this happens :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    akhnatenor said:
    http://www.xda-developers.com/android/install-all-of-your-apks-all-at-once-from-the-comfort-of-your-pc/
    Thanks,
    Akh

It's been like that for a while. It's showing the retweets, and you don't need a twitter account to see comments. They appear in the same area but there's not as many